Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Left :lol: What's the point of putting ADR in this match? Gotta really be for the Mexican demographic. No other reason. Yeah he was a former champ, but none of us believe he's ever holding those belts again.

Left
laugh.gif
What's the point of putting ADR in this match? Gotta really be for the Mexican demographic. No other reason. Yeah he was a former champ, but none of us believe he's ever holding those belts again.
Thats all it is. Rey Rey is practically done. Sin cara is more chinese to me than mexican. And neither of those guys are main event level.

ADR brings in the mexican demographic, which to my knowledge makes up for a large portion of the wwe universe

Could that Bryan news be a work or is it accurate? Either way, he shouldn't rush back. Get healthy and come back and start a special program again.

Just listened to that excerpt of the Kelly Kelly interview from LAW, and I'm sure herb is the perfect word. 'Would you need any training for this movie?' "Why would I need training? I wrestled for 7 seven years". No you didn't you doofus, you just happened to be in the ring near other people wrestling.

If Cena or Orton wins the strap again 
sick.gif

Reigns is still too awkward on the mic to be a main eventer imo.

Let that boy Bray cook, would def be interesting. That Sister Abigail on Cena last night was money. 
nthat.gif

I think they give it to one of the young guys like Reigns, Cesaro or Wyatt pending they're all in it. If Cesaro wins, Brock comes out. If Reigns wins, he puts the title on the line against Trips. If Bray wins, he loses to Bryan upon return.

Last edited:
If Rollins isn't in the MITB match, he has to be in a singles match against Ambrose, right?

Tried looking for Payback prediction contest results, but could not find. Can someone post page for that?

Seth Rollins turning on The Shield is the worst thing that's happened to me in a very long time. I don't know what to do anymore. Life doesn't make sense anymore. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom