Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

According to sources, Daniel Bryan’s neck isn’t healing well at all. There is said to be major backstage concern over this.
It should also be noted that WWE has already decided on who will become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view although the name has not been revealed as of this writing.

According to sources, Daniel Bryan’s neck isn’t healing well at all. There is said to be major backstage concern over this.
It should also be noted that WWE has already decided on who will become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view although the name has not been revealed as of this writing.

:smh: :smh: damn

I love listening to review-a-wai reviews on the later years of wcw ppv's

starrcade '99 :lol:

straight comedy :rofl:

Last edited:
I love listening to review-a-wai reviews on the later years of wcw ppv's

starrcade '99 :lol:

straight comedy :rofl:

That was probably one of the funniest ones I've listened to. That one, a September 99 Thunder (where La Parka main evented or something), and any 2000 WCW show you can find :lol:

View media item 1018529View media item 1018530:rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1018518View media item 1018520View media item 1018521View media item 1018522View media item 1018523View media item 1018524View media item 1018525
tumblr_n6xklqiL1V1shk3ymo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6xlp8qrit1trnp1xo5_250.gif
tumblr_n6xlp8qrit1trnp1xo8_250.gif

:smokin

Last edited:
That was probably one of the funniest ones I've listened to. That one, a September 99 Thunder (where La Parka main evented or something), and any 2000 WCW show you can find :lol:

View media item 1018529View media item 1018530:rofl: :rofl:

The reviews definitely make my day at work go by. The way Pollack gets annoyed with some of these matches are gold.

layla and that facial........expression :smokin

man I don't know what yall see in this Eva marie smh.

Last edited:
cena done put a hex on dbry man.either.or maybe it was ya dude ziggler lol.no breaks have been caught for him since mania

dont know who the last 3 guys will be,but if cesaro dont win the might as well put brock in the match and have him win and star a feud with cesaro since they both would be in the match 

i hope they have 2 ladder matches.so we could still have that briefcase angle tho

I had a dream that Curtis axel was the 3rd member of the shield! Somehow in my dream it felt right :smh:

Ambrose is the man. I pray they don't **** up his solo run when it comes.

Really don't think they need to add a 3rd guy to Shield either, the chemistry between the original 3 won't be topped no matter who they add.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom