Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

D Bry is still scheduled to feud with Lesnar when he returns. D Bry is still going to have a title run before the year is over.

I know the 90's featured some questionable fashion, but good lord what was Ahmed thinking :lol: ? The fact that he could still wash you while wearing coochie cutters is :rofl:

Peep Game Peep Game

zLUK0EN.jpg

tumblr_mpja7tGOfU1rdprhyo1_400.gif

Last edited:
DC is that type of teacher that begins his lesson with a YouTube video because it's someone related to the material. And then ends up watching YT videos all class.

Except he shows kid videos of Muta, Jushin, and NXT

DC is that type of teacher that begins his lesson with a YouTube video because it's someone related to the material. And then ends up watching YT videos all class.

:lol:
Whole class periods spent listening to konnan

Last edited:

:rofl: Nah but I do talk to some of my kids that are WWE fans to tell their parents to get them the Network so they can see NXT. #DeadSerious

:lol:

Whole class periods spent listening to konnan
Bruh :rofl:  I can't breathe

Throughout the podcast he'll point out subtle things:

DC: "You hear that? That's Konnan hitting a bong"

Kid: "What's a bong?"

DC: "What a bong?! Man ya'll ain't real high schoolers" 

Can you imagine the parent/teacher conferences...

Dc- your student Murcus isn't performing...

Parent - Marcus, his name is Marcus...

DC - whatever, boom... Anyways, his grades suck.. Dan he doesn't even know what a... hold on.. (water bubbling)... Just boarded Air Tehran.. What were we talking about.. O yeah, Markus...

Parent-teacher yeah, pass that...

Can you imagine the parent/teacher conferences...

Dc- your student Murcus isn't performing...

Parent - Marcus, his name is Marcus...

DC - whatever, boom... Anyways, his grades suck.. Dan he doesn't even know what a... hold on.. (water bubbling)... Just boarded Air Tehran.. What were we talking about.. O yeah, Markus...

Parent-teacher yeah, pass that...
Bruh 
roll.gif

I'm choking on my damn sunflower seeds right now looking like this emoticon 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom