Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Dunno if anyone talked about it but i was very dissapointed with Rollin's promo. They could have gone about it a million ways but chose the most predictable.

Things Sandow should come out to:

-Gillberg

-Bray Wyatt's choir kid

-taker's druid

-a funkadactyl

- According to Power Slam Magazine, Ambrose and Renee Young were seen "looking very chummy together" in Toronto on May 8th. The magazine implies that the two may be dating.
The Titty Master wins again

Watched Raw since I missed it last night. Ambrose is gold on the mic. I was also very impressed with Reigns' promo.

Flair may be brought back next week to be paired with that shmuck miz.

Wyatt and Cena will be added to the MITB ladder match, which just leaves 1 spot open.

If Rollins isn't in the MITB match, he has to be in a singles match against Ambrose, right?
Yea, I believe Seth/Dean at MITB the plan at the moment. It's been reported that Cena && Bray are going to be participants in the Ladder match, giving us a total of 6 instead of 7 as of now. Gotta think they throw Reigns in the fray as well.

Last edited:
watching royal rumble 2000 
smokin.gif

Just listened to that excerpt of the Kelly Kelly interview from LAW, and I'm sure herb is the perfect word. 'Would you need any training for this movie?' "Why would I need training? I wrestled for 7 seven years". No you didn't you doofus, you just happened to be in the ring near other people wrestling.

Bruh, she didn't even know how to play the word association game, nothing but air upstairs. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom