Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

the whole attitude era thing was cool for the 10 days it took me to get through the whole thing. then I looked back at it and it was stupid the second time around. because it was handcuffed and didn't really have the feel of the attitude era. se as the wrestle mania mode. the matches they gave us were terrible. nothing really out of the box. and I understand a lot had to do with rights and contracts and legal mumbo jumbo but still I rather it not happen than happen half azzed.
just give us a straight forward current story mode that branches out into a thousand different things so the mode can last more more than a few weeks. because after that these wrestling games get kind of boring to me.
yea true which is also why like nba 2k i hope they have and wwe today mode,but thats wishful thinking,wrestling games desperately need a revamp i hope this is the game to do it seriously.next gen,no excuses

Exactly, it gets boring fast. No Mercy had an addictive story mode.
haha the mouths would move and you would have to read the words. I would always try reading it like I was cutting the promo in whoevers voice it was hahaha crackin up thinking about that. ughhh miss being young.

From the Q website talking about next monday: potential main event for next Monday Night.

John Cena & The Shield’s Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton & Seth Rollins in a Six Man Tag Team Match. Plus see Triple H, Demon Kane and Many More!

I struggle to remember anything notable from Bret in WCW other than his tribute match with Benoit and Goldberg kicking him in the head. He was very wasted in WCW. Should've been a top face, but somehow ended up a midcarder and in the NWO.

Hulkamania Brother!!

Will there be a Wednesday Network Watch this evening?

That UFC career mode idea they were talking about on the LAW sounds amazing :lol: the UFC would never ever sign off on having storylines involving steroids, piss test options, or being screwed over by judges though

^And he beat Taker with a powerslam :lol: no build up or anything, just countering Old School and pinning him. Weak.

Seth Rollins' theme sucks man :lol: that would even be terrible for Rollins if he were a face.

what?
laugh.gif
y2j was the 1st undisputed champ 

I was j/k lol.

Didnt the E legitamitely erase that from the history books or was that something else im thinking of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom