Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

:rofl:

Case, I feel like you're dissecting it a little too much. If you don't pick it apart too much, you have a situation where we didn't think they were going to break up anytime soon, and on to of that, definitely didn't think it was going to be Rollins. I think they did a very good job.

The camera man did a terrible job post match during Rose's celebration, aiming it at people who CLEARLY weren't into all the dancing :lol:

Usos been watching cocaine-laced Rock promos, not mad at all

Case, I feel like you're dissecting it a little too much. If you don't pick it apart too much, you have a situation where we didn't think they were going to break up anytime soon, and on to of that, definitely didn't think it was going to be Rollins. I think they did a very good job.

Sorry man, but I thought it sucked..I mean Ambrose and Reigns both did a look back before he hit them with the chair, almost like they were braising for it..I am right there with you guys in that I was surprised that it was Rollins, but the execution of the spot was sloppy and obvious to me..

exactly like i said,cant complain about anything tonight,i got what i wanted which is a story turn,im straight.dont see how they could blow this.everyone play their part.i guess rollins will be fighting ambrose? idk

anyway dont the shield have to get a new member otherwise its 3 on 2 unless they keep it that way.but if they do get a new member? who should it be? dont know if it would be dope or completely wack if sting joined them for a short time to fight evolution 

The camera man did a terrible job post match during Rose's celebration, aiming it at people who CLEARLY weren't into all the dancing
laugh.gif

Usos been watching cocaine-laced Rock promos, not mad at all
i feel like the rocks prolly been working with them or maybe they just been watching his videos like u said,either way big improvement,they need to let reigns borrow some of those videos

Ric Flair possibly in Shield gear and those Digiorno tweets make me piss myself more than Luke Harper

This commentary is so terrible. "He hit me with the Clothesline From Smell" *King fake snickers* :rolleyes aight

^^ I see Rollins vs reigns actually and randy vs dean. I believe and hope trips will stay in the back now as the rick flair and be the coach in a sense

I think Cena joins Reigns and Ambrose vs Evolution.

He already had his confrontation with Steph earlier and his feud with Wyatt is over.

Do not like this at all.  The Shield was WWE's most over act, especially with Daniel Bryan out.  Don't like this at all.

Maybe they got good news on D Bry returning at mitb and pulled the trigger on having Rollins turn.

Back
Top Bottom