Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

But seriously, you Beta males/non Ziggler fans, I don't get how you could not be a fan of the guy. The guy gives 200% every night while knowing he is going to get jobbed out. He goes out there and does what he does best and that's Steal the Show and then afterwards he goes a steal's your girlfriend :smokin

I hope Ziggler injures someone at Money in the Bank and steals their spot in the match ala Edge and wins the straps

Last edited:

I'm sayin.
laugh.gif
Bruh idk why you're talkin, you've said 20x worse stuff about Orton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember I said I hope Cena's neck gets caught in the bottom rope during his slide in during his entrance and dudes were horrified
i agree with most of these wishes lol

But that Shaun Livingston injury was just brutal. I probably wouldnt even with that on my worst enemy 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

That one RR when Cena injured his knee when he got eliminated. Bruh, I cringed and shrieked

I kinda like the briefcase keeps someone a mini push all year round without giving them the titles. Also always wanted someone to have the belts and the briefcase so if he ever lost just case it back in

Bruh idk why you're talkin, you've said 20x worse stuff about Orton. :lol: :lol:

Yea but not career ending stuff :lol:

Just enough to keep him out a year.

:lol: :lol:

I kinda like the briefcase keeps someone a mini push all year round without giving them the titles. Also always wanted someone to have the belts and the briefcase so if he ever lost just case it back in

Yea, Sandow had some great mini feuds during that time

Last edited:
Just keep the straps away from Cena or Orton. They've been champ too many times over the last 10
years.
as much as Id like orton to be the champ there are wayyyy 2 much new & GREAT young talent for him to get the belt. its crazy how over all these new dudes are that I feel like any one of them can get a pop as champ :smokin

Hello All,

I know I'm not a regular contributor but I've been following NTWT for quite some time. Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm spending time at home watching my sick son. So to pass the time, I just want to get to know everyone. Play along if you can.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
What age did you first experienced wrestling?
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? HBK - his 1995 RR match made me a wrestling fan :pimp:
What age did you first experienced wrestling? kindergarten so prob 5 years old
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? - Val Venis 8)
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc - 4W MARK

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? - The Rock. Simply for his charisma and in-ring work. Met him when I was younger and remember him being one the nicest wrestlers I had met, and I met a bunch.
What age did you first experienced wrestling? - I would say 7 years old. I went to SummerSlam 98 that year at MSG. Dubbed the Highway to Hell :pimp:
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? - Mae Young and Mark Henry's birth-hand.
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc - 4W is a tweener

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Ric Flair..Because for 20 years I never saw him have a bad match

What age did you first experienced wrestling? 3 or 4..So around 81 or 82

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Taz..Because I can be a moody/miserable SOB

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc CaseKicks..Heel..

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? The Rock. Maybe not as technical as some but off pure entertainment...he's my fave.

What age did you first experienced wrestling? probably around 94..i was 9. The match that comes to mind is Bret v. Owen Summerslam 94

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Chick Magnet Punk...of course imma chick magnet, witty and living a so and so frugal lifestyle 

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc 4W Heel

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
What age did you first experienced wrestling?
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

I'll play:

1) Dean Ambrose. His mannerisms just make him different, I dig it.
2) 5th grade ('97) friends and I would talk wrasslin' religiously.
3) The Miz, I'll talk a big game, but really won't back it up.
4) SEC Champ - FACE

3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23 I always thought 4W was more like a heel. Like Gilberg and rockstar Spud type heels. No hate towards him. Just saying.

macbk macbk agree about the rock. Who else did you meet? Actually, who was the biggest jerk you meet, if any

Case Case case it seems like we have one thing in common. I was also 4 in 81-82 and I remember my great uncle would let me watch the Von Erich's. I was hooked.

Case Case case it seems like we have one thing in common. I was also 4 in 81-82 and I remember my great uncle would let me watch the Von Erich's. I was hooked.

My great grandpa lived in Tenn. and when we'd visit he'd sit me on his lap and we watched Memphis wrestling..Got to see great matches with Lawler, Race, Flair, Andre and many others..That's why I tend to be heel-ish towards today's wrestlers..I've seen the best of the best for 30+ years so it's hard for me to get excited over these new "spot fest" type of wrestlers..

Last edited:
My great grandpa lived in Tenn. and when we'd visit he'd sit me on his lap and we watched Memphis wrestling..Got to see great matches with Lawler, Race, Flair, Andre and many others..That's why I tend to be heel-ish towards today's wrestlers..I've seen the best of the best for 30+ years so it's hard for me to get excited over these new "spot fest" type of wrestlers..

That's pretty cool story. My great uncle would wait for everyone to sleep and sneak me down to watch wrestling with him. On another note, I noticed my son doing a yes chant at 10 months so I quickly changed the channel. Too early for wrestling?

That's pretty cool story. My great uncle would wait for everyone to sleep and sneak me down to watch wrestling with him. On another note, I noticed my son doing a yes chant at 10 months so I quickly changed the channel. Too early for wrestling?

It's never too early for wrestling..Especially in this PG-Era..If this was the Attitude Era then maybe..:smokin

Back
Top Bottom