Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Mr.Perfect was my favorite growing up I wanted to do everything just like him. He had great promos and just a overall great wrestler. I remember me and my cousins would wrestle in my house and I would always try to hit the Perfect Plex 
laugh.gif

What age did you first experienced wrestling? I first experienced wrestling when I was about 4 or 5 watching in my cousins house watching Mr.Perfect vs Bret Hart at MSG for Summerslam 91 still one of my favorite matches. I can still remember the intro and the theme playing 

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Daniel Bryan 

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? I'm a big fan of Chris Jericho because of his passion for the business and his unselfishness at the back end of his career. Really dig how selfless he's been and willing to put guys over. Kinda wish he doesn't lose as much though on his next run.

What age did you first experienced wrestling? I was in the 5th grade. I remember I had a metal Kane key chain that I kept in my desk and would fool around with during class. The Royal Rumble that Taz debuted is the one PPV I remember most growing up.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Daniel Bryan because of his passion and willingness to continually go out there and defy his doubters. Despite his size and looks, he's managed to be one of the best wrestlers on the planet. He's the ultimate underdog and I could relate to that sort of.

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc. DC is a mark. Dude listens to podcasts. No gay stuff.

Wow. I didn't really expect that much responses. That's the reason why I like coming in here. I do apologize for not being able to respond right away or miss anyone. All response are appreciated and some very comical. To the dude who said Austin 3:16 as favorite wrestle. Yes! Finally! Also he said John cena as who he can relate to. I thought the same person but more of a response of boring but does his job well. To the dude who said Mr perfect. The only thing I copied from him was his chewed gum slapping into the crowd. This got me into a lot of trouble. Especially from my elementary teacher. af1 1982 af1 1982 you're a mark. Ok. Back to taking care of my son.

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? All time = HBK, dude had still has) it all and his passion is unmatched. Ruthless aggression era = Randy Orton (Legend Killer) my first time I think I actually liked a heel. He was so Bad ***. Current Era = CM Punk! I liked him before the pipe bomb because he looked cool and I am straight edge as well. He's the reason I started looking up indie people and appreciating the craft more.

What age did you first experienced wrestling?
I was 5 years old (1996) when stone cold was getting into his own, the Monday night wars were getting up and the very start of the attitude era. First memory was the screw job actually and I had no idea what was going on just that Shawn won without doing anything.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Since you said besides one my favorites I won't say Punk but hmmm I say I can relate to Bray Wyatt! I can't stand society sometimes and my generation for the most part. I am a poet too and I like how he puts his words together

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc. I haven't been on this that long but af1 1982 af1 1982 and Peep Game Peep Game posts are always entertaining in some fashion.

Last edited:
Hello All,

I know I'm not a regular contributor but I've been following NTWT for quite some time. Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm spending time at home watching my sick son. So to pass the time, I just want to get to know everyone. Play along if you can.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.

All time favorite is Undertaker... Current favorite in WWE is D-Bry... Favorite indy is Adam Cole...

First vivid wrestling memory is WM9... That may explain my negitivness...

Guys I relate too... Idk, never thought about that... I'm kinda a **** (sporting goods), so I always like ******* heels... Vintage Franchise was always fun to watch....

@af1 1982 is an exotico...

SCSA. But CM Punk brought me back into wrasslin.

What age did you first experienced wrestling? 14

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Shane McMahon

@DCAllAmerican Mark

DTBPHft.gif

Last edited:

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.
1. Favorite wrestler is Shawn Michaels. I thought for a while on it but simply put, when I asked myself that question after his name came up I couldn't replace him. Just a great competitor that provided many memorable moments and matches.
2. Around 4. That was 1987 so Hulkamania was the ish. Even though I liked macho man just as much if not more.
3.I feel as if I relate most to CM Punk. I got tired of my last job so I quit and I'm a lot happier and healthier for it. I stopped liking him for the way he quit. I put in a notice and fulfilled my obligations. Like a responsible person.
4. af1 1982 af1 1982 FACE
And I hope you son's ailment improves whatever it may be.

HBK cuz he was on the first wrestlers I was exposed to as a kid plus his great matches.

Probably 3. I remember Sting had the Bart Simpson hairdo with the colorful tights.

Mankind cuz I'm a weirdo too.

@DCAllAmerican =mark

I had a great time tonight. The dark match was the best part of the show.

Feels all over the place. It just doesn't look the same anymore. Dean Ambrose needs to start doing the roll over the barricade now or something. :smh:

The Architect. The Turncoat. The Sellout. Benedict Arnold would be proud of Seth Rollins

And SURPRISE SURPRISE guess who gets fed to Benedict Rollins first on Smackdown :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Feels all over the place. It just doesn't look the same anymore. Dean Ambrose needs to start doing the roll over the barricade now or something. :smh:

The Architect. The Turncoat. The Sellout. Benedict Arnold would be proud of Seth Rollins

And SURPRISE SURPRISE guess who gets fed to Benedict Rollins first on Smackdown :{ :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nicky?

The Architect > Nicky

Last edited:
You know what....that's it....Dolph Ziggler needs to go back to where it all started....He needs to go back and round up Kenny, Mike, Johnny, and whoever the other guy was. He needs the Spirit Squad, and it's the only answer

Last edited:
Razor Ramon, he was just cool and his finisher was awesome. As an adult it is CM Punk, right now it is Seth Rollins.

4, fell out in 2002-2003, Cm Punk brought me back though.

All my friends who are into wresting, say I embody Triple H easily. I guess I like to bury everyone. Personally, I think I relate to Punk Most

4wrestling = Vince Mcmahon, sometimes heel, sometimes face

Kid: Sting

Teen: Goldberg

Now: Randy Orton & Yung Dolph

What age did you first experience wrestling?

Born in it, molded by it.

Curt Hennig Sr

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark etc etc..

Peep - Montel Vontavious Porter

Back
Top Bottom