Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85  

I'll play:

1) Dean Ambrose. His mannerisms just make him different, I dig it.
2) 5th grade ('97) friends and I would talk wrasslin' religiously.
3) The Miz, I'll talk a big game, but really won't back it up.
4) SEC Champ - FACE
Looks at avy scrolls right past.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? the rock,just because he had the all around skills,dont think ive ever cared about whether a wrestler won or lost as much as the rock

What age did you first experienced wrestling? had to be about 4-5 yrs old went to msg with my dad,brother,and uncle.remember seeing hacksaw jim duggin,macho man,ravishing rick rude and the ultimate warrior.some type of house show deal but it was too awesome i was hooked since then.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? y2j chris jericho

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc-peep,face

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? - The Rock. His charisma and skills on the mic made him the dopest wrestler ever.
What age did you first experienced wrestling?- For as long as I can remember tbh.
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? I relate to CM Punk the most, as I am straight-edge.
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc - Old mark. @DCAllAmerican

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?Currently Seth Rollins. Probably the first newer standout guy I've been a fan of who I had only vaguely heard of in ROH. Past, HBK, that should really be self-explanatory
What age did you first experienced wrestling? Age 6 ('93). i remember my dad buying me Hogan and Warrior action figures at the time. Don't know where the Warrior one is, but Hogan is in a box somewhere.
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Jey Uso. I feel like he could be one of my best friends from college.
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc Meangene45 Meangene45 , a sneakily appealing heel

Last edited:
Hello All,

I know I'm not a regular contributor but I've been following NTWT for quite some time. Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm spending time at home watching my sick son. So to pass the time, I just want to get to know everyone. Play along if you can.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
What age did you first experienced wrestling?
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.
Welcome!

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Honestly it fluctuates. Right now, currently it's WWF/E Kurt Angle. Dude came on the scene out of nowhere, copped the euro intercontinental titles, had red pyros, hilarious promos. Im not a ring tech, but i think he was excellent in ring
What age did you first experienced wrestling? Think the first timeeee, I dunno. It was def WWF raw and I remember seeing hunter hurnst hemsely and then saw HBK get WASHED by Vader 
nthat.gif
. Starting tuning in every week. And every week HBK got washed. Loved it
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? This is tough bc I feel like to you relate to them you gotta like them to some extent lol. I guess I would have to pick Miz bc Im a hater like him
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc @Meangene45  def a heel b

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? HBK - could do just about anything in the ring. Played both heel/face/tween very well... just an all around total package of a wrestler.
What age did you first experienced wrestling? Wrestling experienced first age was about 7ish.
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Bo Dallas. He saved me 10% on car insurance.
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc - theDEEK (he's inactive, so I can't choose but if he was around.. i'd throw his *** into a barbershop window... NOW HIT MY MUSIC!)

so now that mitb is possibly for the strap? who should win? i say cesaro **** it ,sucks they already put del rio in the match smh.id say bray also,even cena as long as he doesnt win but if hes in the match most likely he will win smh

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? The Rock. The best on the mic with great charisma. The peoples elbow always gets me hype.

What age did you first experienced wrestling? 3

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc Casekicks jobber

Last edited:
Jeff hardy ever since I started watching cuz he always did some wild swantons.
I was 8 an a half summer of 2001 (invasion angle smh) I was going into the fourth grade watched smackdown when my neighbor/best friend put me on :pimp:. I remember nick Patrick being crooked and screwing Kane out of a match
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? I have no idea probably no one :lol:
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc DC is like stone cold always stunnering Vince (4w)

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? The Undertaker...the mystique && aura has had me in awe forever, && I'm only 5 months older than his WWE career, so my growing up ran parallel with his character evolution in the E...pretty mysterious/in the shadows type of personality too, so the gravitation was natural for me.

What age did you first experienced wrestling? About 4 or 5 (so '94 or '95...probably the latter)...first memory was being scared ****less by a Taker promo :lol:  couldn't stop me from being captivated beyond all measure, however. 

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Jeff Hardy (enigmatic, unorthodox approach to some things, never conformed), Punk (straightedge, can be too prideful at times, but can talk/match wits with anyone)......2nd && 3rd favorite wrestlers

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc: John2St...face

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? [COLOR=#red]Bret Hart. First wrestler I really liked and just kinda kept with it. Loved that he was a technician. [/COLOR]
What age did you first experienced wrestling? [COLOR=#red]2nd grade. 1994.[/COLOR]
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? [COLOR=#red]Chris Jericho[/COLOR]
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc [COLOR=#red]@hymen man #FACE[/COLOR]

Macbk, thought you were in your 30's for some reason :lol:

:lol: Nope. I'm one of the younger ones around here.

macbk macbk agree about the rock. Who else did you meet? Actually, who was the biggest jerk you meet, if any

TBH, don't remember who was the biggest jerk (I think they were all really friendly). I just remember being so hyped to meet the Rock, and when I finally got up to table, he was so personable for the few minutes he took to talk to me. And it was during his Corporate Champ days too, so he definitely didn't play a heel that day.

Side story. I'll never forget meeting Ken Shamrock. That night, I was going to a house show at MSG. Anyway, I told Ken that, and he "promised he would win for me". I obviously didn't know the card was already predetermined :lol: , so when he wound up winning, I kept screaming "He won for me!" . Older fans around me must have thought I was nuts.

Last edited:
Who is your favorite wrestler and why? The Rock, charismatic, hilarious, and you just hate it when he loses haha
What age did you first experienced wrestling? Probably in 1997 and 1998 when my dad was watching WCW Nitro and I decided to watch with him
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Rey Mysterio!

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? .......Stone Cold, as a kid, I just loved his hell raising, no dambs given attitude :smokin

What age did you first experienced wrestling? .....At age 8, I believe Summerslam came to Cle and all my cousins went and they took me, it was Taker v mankind boiler room match and HBK vs Vader.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?......John Cena, great guy in public, but still mistreat them when it comes to my lady friends :smh: JK

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc .........Finally Famous would make him a face, cause he always putting on for my city, or we'd go heel VS rest of NTWT

I'm in...

Punk made me start watching WWE again, but was (and always will be) a huge Rock fan. Dude epitomizes greatness in the realm of entertainment.

Early Attitude era I was around 10-11. For some reason Angle's debut sticks out as being a big moment. My friends at school watched and always did the moves to each other during recess. My folks would never let me watch it on the good TV upstairs, but in '97 they re-did our basement and got a big-screen down there. I remember sitting down there in friggin' heaven watching Heat and RAW whenever I damn well pleased. :lol:

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?

Taker. Didn't have to talk much to get the job done...

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc:

CmPunk, future hall of famer.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Bret Hart. Every move was accurate and deliberate. Best there is.....
What age did you first experienced wrestling? I believe around the age of 6-7. My Dad put me on by taking me to matches at the Capitol Center back in the 80s.
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? CM Punk I guess.....
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc @DCAllAmerican Tweener

Last edited:
Good questions and very interesting answers! I'll do mine in a few when I get home but when is Brock coming back? He needs the straps more than anyone

Good questions and very interesting answers! I'll do mine in a few when I get home but when is Brock coming back? He needs the straps more than anyone
Will probably be on the Raw after MITB to start his program for Summerslam I would guess...

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Currently, Cesaro. European uppercut is one of my favorite moves. He is the definition of a wrestler man. His look, his strength, his moveset. Also a huge Ziggler mark. Read my past posts about him
What age did you first experienced wrestling? Probably when i was 5 or 6. I saw a VHS in some store and wanted it but my parents wouldnt get it. So i started crying and they bought it. It was a best of survivor series/summerslam tapes. I remember bret vs. mr perfect and/or undertaker vs kamala were the first matches I saw. throw the one RR in there where undertaker got thrown in a casket by bam bam and friends. 
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Daniel Bryan. I'm a hard worker. That's the only way I know how to live. Everything in my life, I had to work for. 
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc @DCAllAmerican  is a heel because he constantly tells us were not real wrestling fans

Hello All,

I know I'm not a regular contributor but I've been following NTWT for quite some time. Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm spending time at home watching my sick son. So to pass the time, I just want to get to know everyone. Play along if you can.

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Scott Hall/ Razor Ramon.... I was a kid and I still remember his first promo... Since then I thought he was the man
What age did you first experienced wrestling? I think 6 or 7 Saturday Main event at my grandma's house
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Ric Flair :smokin

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? - All time would be  Kurt Angle, he is excellent in every aspect . Right now Cesaro , was CM Punk before he went MIA
What age did you first experienced wrestling? - around 3-4 years old my family has always been fans I remember I used to make my parents tape nitro in the other room while I watched raw
laugh.gif
and had the bootleg cable box back in the day got all the ppvs all grainy
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? - John Cena
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc - DCAllAmerican would be a tweener

Back
Top Bottom