Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I really didn't think most of you guys was as young as you are..Just makes me feel that much older..

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?

Kid: Sting
Teen: Goldberg
Now: Randy Orton & Yung Dolph

What age did you first experience wrestling?

Born in it, molded by it.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?

Curt Hennig Sr

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark etc etc..

Peep - Montel Vontavious Porter

I see you more as a Curt Hennig Jr, personally.

Looking back, I'm a Kurt Angle guy. She I loved SCSA, Rock and Taker was my favorite as a kid... But thinking on it, Kurt was the complete wrestler. You could love him, hate him, told great stories in the ring and great on the mic.

About 8-9. Beginning of attitude era. I remember seeing the beginnings of the SCSA-#MACKMAHON feud and bring enthralled with the cruiserweights of WCW as well.

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?

Daniel Bryan. We're both underdogs, defied the odds and are making our marks on this planet.

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc. GHIMS, Cyrus the virus type of heel.

I'm 26 next month.

Last edited:
The WWE Talent Relations department sent out letters this week to former contracted talents and referees to offer them financial planning assistance in a number of ways.
WWE is now offering, free of charge, financial planning and debt assistance services through a financial firm. Anyone who was ever under contract to WWE is able to receive the assistance.

WWE is also offering a $5,000 per semester scholarship to any former contracted talents who are looking to further their college education. Talents must enroll by August 1st to be eligible for the fall 2014 semester scholarship and must provide proof of enrollment to WWE.

- nice

Kid: Sting
Teen: Goldberg
Now: Randy Orton & Yung Dolph

Born in it, molded by it.

Curt Hennig Sr

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark etc etc..

Peep - Montel Vontavious Porter
I see you more as a Curt Hennig Jr, personally.
Your girl saved me in her contacts as The Big Wiggle tho

normanlol.gif

Kid - Bret Hart, dude had sick moves and played a humble champion who let his skills do the talking. Purely about his business, but when he was asked he undoubtedly considered himself the best.

Teen - Edge, Rated R Superstar didn't give a **** and I had always liked Edge when he split from Christian and became a face with no character. Always hated the term, "Edge Head" though.

Now- Cesaro. Dope moveset, physical freak, overall bad ***.

What age did you first experienced wrestling?
It was a Raw in 1994 where Bret Hart faced Bam Bam Bigelow. it was the only match I saw, and I didn't know how I could watch more, but from that point forward I watched it anytime I came across it on TV. This meant growing up watching WCW Saturday Night and WWF Superstars weekly. I made my dad record every episode.

Chris Jericho because I'm the best in the world at what I do.

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc.

BrazilianPapi = #Heel

I'm 23

Hello All,

I know I'm not a regular contributor but I've been following NTWT for quite some time. Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I'm spending time at home watching my sick son. So to pass the time, I just want to get to know everyone. Play along if you can.

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

That's all I can think of. Feel free to add more question if appropriate. Thanks.

Wishing your child.. A healthy recovery..
Happy birthday.. :nthat:

Undertaker was my favorite wrestler of all time.. I like his gimmick..his matches..his back stage attitude.. But I'm legitimately upset that the streak was broken.. Because I really thought the undefeated streak was his legacy that he had been working on for two decades..

94' royal rumble was my first ppv I seen from beginning to end.. Been hook ever since.. Watching wrestling since 10 years old.. Guess who was the main event?
Undertaker vs Yokozuna (casket match)

When I was young I was a Degenerate like Shawn Michaels.. If I become a wrestler..I would've wanted the mr perfect gimmick.. it would've match perfectly.. Today my lifestyle I relate the most to the rock..

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc
@datsevil2
Face

Last edited:
-WWE got the ball rolling for a possible triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship at next month's WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

Tonight on Main Event, Bad News Barrett was scheduled to defend his title against Rob Van Dam in a rematch from their fight at Payback this past Sunday. However, as Barrett looked to put away his opponent, Cesaro came out and attacked both men, hitting his signature Neutralizer on both Barrett and RVD. This was in response to comments made earlier in the night by the champion, who blamed his loss on Monday Night Raw on Cesaro, calling him a coward.

There are a few possible options, the obvious being that there will be a 3-way match at Money in the Bank for the title. They could also just be setting up for Barrett vs. Cesaro in a singles match, but given that Cesaro also attacked RVD, and that both men are currently being booked as heels, that doesn't seem likely. The third option is that all three of them – or at least Cesaro and Barrett - will take part in the annual Money in the Bank ladder match.

-Although not much else is known about it at this point, there's a brief update on F4WOnline.com today that claims Seth Rollins' turn on Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns has been planned for about four weeks. That means the decision was made shortly before or after the Shield defeated Evolution at Extreme Rules.

-Although not much else is known about it at this point, there's a brief update on F4WOnline.com today that claims Seth Rollins' turn on Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns has been planned for about four weeks. That means the decision was made shortly before or after the Shield defeated Evolution at Extreme Rules.

Really interested to see where they go with Rollins after the feud with the shield.

I personally don't see him as a heel for too long.

20...wow hahaha

Seeing The Rock losing to newcomer Brock Lesnar at Summerslam 2002 at that age was just heartbreaking D:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom