Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

@af1 1982 shouldn't 4w and GHIMS be linked? GHIMS as devon Dudley and 4w as spike Dudley?

Btw, I'm 36 today.
Bruh :rofl:I was expecting 4w to be Bubba as I was reading and then I saw Spike :lol:Another good representation would be GHMIS as crash holly and 4w as hardcore holly

No...

Ziggler is the new age Billy Gunn... He does not, and had never "connected" with me... I enjoy his in ring work, and it very good... But I have no faith in him to have a long title run... He's a perfect guy for a top tag team tho...
There HAS to be a better way to transfer sarcasm through the internet. I wasn't serious with the Ric Flair man. :lol:

What age did you first experienced wrestling?
Probably 3. I remember Sting had the Bart Simpson hairdo with the colorful tights.
:lol:

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc
4wrestling = Vince Mcmahon, sometimes heel, sometimes face
Nah, cuz is 100% an Eric Bischoff man

Homie.. If 4W = Eric... The Ntwt = WCW.... Take back that statement...

Last edited:
john2st john2st must be nice growing up in the industry. I'm sure you have a lot of awesome stories. Kevin Von Erich is my favorite and lone survivor of the Von Erich's. You guys think that concussions had to do anything with the other Von Erich's?

Great responses everyone. Keep them coming. I'm trying to keep up. Apologize if I skip or miss anyone.

Also, I said earlier that I can relate more to the stale boring type like John Cena, Christian, ADR. After carefully thinking, I'm more like JTG of NTWT. haha.

Well, you avoided Shockmaster territory with your introduction here, so I guess that's good. Welcome to the thread, hope to see you post more.

john2st john2st must be nice growing up in the industry. I'm sure you have a lot of awesome stories. Kevin Von Erich is my favorite and lone survivor of the Von Erich's. You guys think that concussions had to do anything with the other Von Erich's?

Great responses everyone. Keep them coming. I'm trying to keep up. Apologize if I skip or miss anyone.

Also, I said earlier that I can relate more to the stale boring type like John Cena, Christian, ADR. After carefully thinking, I'm more like JTG of NTWT. haha.

the von erichs are a horrible and horrid story. If you love WCCW or anyone that was ever affiliated with the company i suggest you watch the WCCW doc that WWF did. held my interest the entire time.

and i wanna know haha did he win a money in the bank match?

BpGLepRIcAEGFxq.jpg

Finally caught up to the thread. Was still reading last weeks thread about the ppv.

Completely forgot to do the survey. Going to fall from the top 3 :smh:

I just hope they give a good reason why Seth turned on the Shield. Just makes no sense for him to go through 2 battles vs Evolution and join them the next night

I'm gonna pose another question. Pick a NTWT member and choose his Professional Wrestling counter part:

@DCAllAmerican and @4wrestling : Bad News Barrett. Both can be cynical as hell sometimes but its all love

@Peep Game : Nicky Nemeth/Dolph Ziggler because everyone loves him No DC stuff. Maybe even Kofi.

@casekicks : Arn Anderson. That old man wisdom, knowledge on wrestling for days
1) Never put me and that other guy in the same sentence.

2) I would much more associate myself with Kurt Angle because I should be all of your heroes.

3) That's an accurate comparison for @Peep Game  since he's a perennial jobber.
Oh it's true.
It's true
That Cm Punk guy that was in here counterpart was CM Punk WWE PW. I hate both of them. And they ruin everything. (NT Cm punk: ruined this thread... WWE CM Punk ruined AJ career) 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom