Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Never noticed how wet Bo Dallas' shirt is until listening to the cheap heat podcast today. I'll probably listen more often. Bo-Lieve it. :smile:

Never noticed how wet Bo Dallas' shirt is until listening to the cheap heat podcast today. I'll probably listen more often. Bo-Lieve it.
smile.gif
lol me too 

but i do agree with you peep, dolph is like christian in that they can work with anyone.

i love christian man, we may joke around with him in here but he is a flat out good work. rarely misses a spot. 

Yea, all jokes aside, I've always been a fan of Christian, and wishes he got legit WHC/WWE title reigns instead of Edge proxy reigns. But oh well, some guy never even get those.

Impressed at slim(ish) Big Show is. A long way from his 06 shape.

And Cole was the first person to mention Rollins' finisher being called Piece of Mind, and now he's just wrongly calling it the curb stomp. Nice.

Last edited:
Job interview already??

Wasted no time my man, thats what I like to hear. 

You're gonna be fine man. Like Ziggler says when he comes out, "I know it, you know it, we ALLLLLLL know it"

Job interview already??

Wasted no time my man, thats what I like to hear. 

You're gonna be fine man. Like Ziggler says when he comes out, "I know it, you know it, we ALLLLLLL know it"

Yeah I was anticipating losing my job so I applied at places during the week and luckily on the same day I lose my job I get a call for an interview Monday

^Thats why it's always good to continue to apply to places even when you are pretty settled, just to have quick fall backs. I still do it and I've been at the same place for 3 years :lol:

So a friend of,mine is in a coma and its not,looking to good,its actually looking pretty bad for him after a terrible motorcycle crash.im praying hard.feeling bummed out.icould def use some funny videos or anything entertaining right now to lift me up.

Back
Top Bottom