Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I'm actually watching this related vid to that Regal/Angle vid. Rico is in his 50's now, so he had to be like 38 or 39 before he was even brought up to the main roster in 2002/2003 :lol:. And Orton looks so different in his Trunks 3 Tattoos 4 CAW phase. Ron Waterman looks like Scott Steiner's younger daddy.

Last edited:
So it's gonna be Reigns vs. Orton at MiTB, then vs. Rollins at Battleground, and finally vs. HHH at Summerslam.

I knew Brock wasn't anything to mess with once he broke Hardcore Holly's neck for being too rough

This Brock Lesnar guy looked pretty intense. It's a shame they never did anything with him

Just you wait, Peep. I just downloaded his NCAA and OVW matches from Kazaa (this Dail-up connection, though :smh: ), and was easily moved. I have a feeling this kid is gonna be the next big thing...somebody page Heyman.

Ahhhhh, good ol limewire, bout half of my music library from 05-09 came from there :lol:

Das Wunderkid :pimp: :pimp:

FWXnA1U.gif

Planned MITB matches:

Rollins VS Ambrose
Orton VS Reigns
Rusev VS Henry

Planned for Battleground:

Rollins VS Reigns

Planned for Summer Slam:

HHH VS Reigns

In some disappointing news, the d bry vs kane stretcher match (assuming it happens) won't end their feud.

The way things are going for him now, Daniel Bryan will probably snap his leg in half on his way to the mailbox.

Off topic but does anyone know a good forum for wrestling figures? My 6year is big into them and they are a toy that dad doesn't mind buying!

Off topic but does anyone know a good forum for wrestling figures? My 6year is big into them and they are a toy that dad doesn't mind buying!
listen pal if you want to buy action figures, do it because YOU want to. Be proud.

No need for smoke and mirrors here

Last edited:
WWE Dropping Rusev's NXT Angle with Mojo Rawley

Plans for the feud were scrapped...

- The Wrestling Observer reports that plans for an angle on NXT between Rusev and Mojo Rawley have been scrapped. After Rusev attacked Rawley at NXT Takeover, there were plans in place for the two to continue their feud. Rusev was not on NXT this past week, and he was not mentioned. Rawley will now move on to another feud, and Rusev will continue to stay on the main roster.

Credit: Wrestling Observer (via Wrestlezone.com)

Dammit. I was really looking forward to this. What am I gonna do now :smh: :smh: ?

Back
Top Bottom