Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

^^^^Umaga, Khali, Ryback, Koslov

Every potential beast gets neutered once they face Cena

^^^^Umaga, Khali, Ryback, Koslov

Every potential beast gets neutered once they face Cena

I knew that was rusevs destiny once he got brought up to the main roster. Did Brodus get the same treatment? Or was writing that bad where he was self neutered?

Word is that D Bry will be at MITB even if he's not ready physically.

Last edited:

Wrestler I most relate to is Rick Steiner 
smokin.gif
You bark B?

#DawgIsLife 
smokin.gif

Smh at that rusev vs cena news.why ? i dont wish injuries on anyone but he can sure use an owen hart power bomb man.semi serious

Cena vs Rusev..."jokes" about Rusev's thick thighs, his accent, Lana...Cena's "legacy on the line", the "most intimidating opponent he's ever seen", 7 total AA's between 3 matches, and the underdog Cena prevails 2-1.

Now that I actually have some free time to read, got my hands on Masked Man's book.

About to crack into it this weekend... :pimp:

I like the potential of the breeze character. Just make him lose the phone. Too tacky. And a new outfit.

Dolph would wash him tho. Just saying

Ziggler losing his title to Del Rio at Payback hurt just as much as Christian losing to Orton 2 days after Extreme Rules 
tired.gif

ok ok ok so i just thought of this gimmick, hear me out

his name is Seven Costanza

an  obsessed television fan who consistently references dated, once-popular television shows and performs with mannerisms similar to classic tv characters such as Urkel, Kramer, MACGYVER etc

There's something there fellas, there's something there

I feel like they should have groupies following him around taking pics and him grabbing their phones and taking selfies.i dont really mind him holding the phone tho.

Its a decent gimmick that could get over.sort of like a rick rude character or a gorgeous george type of course.plus breeze is pretty good in the ring. Ad reminds me of dan from street fighter lol

an  obsessed television fan who consistently references dated, once-popular television shows and performs with mannerisms similar to classic tv characters such as Urkel, Kramer, MACGYVER etc

I look forward to your next SN being Seven Costanza

Last edited:
But true. Even though he's talented. He and Rollins had a solid match. Seth's setup to finisher is a cold combo.

Last edited:
HHH looked like Lebron holding those 2 nba titles after Seth won :lol:

I hate to compare Dolph to Christian, but he's a swiss army knife in wrestling, dude can work with anybody.

like the seinfeld reference lol ,u should use it and see if it gets over lol 

Who is your favorite wrestler and why? Ric Flair. Son is the epitome of a great wrestler

What age did you first experienced wrestling? Summerof 1993

What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites? Mick Foley because I'm creepy

Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc 4W tweener

Back
Top Bottom