Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

TotalNeighboringBushbaby.gif

9BMgk1Z.jpg

c3FlvmR.png

Why is deans finisher called dirty deeds? Doesn't really make sense. I like Rollins finisher name. Peace of mind :pimp:

I got a feeling Seth's turn isn't gonna benefit his singles run. I think it's just part of a pawn for reigns to get his push. It'll be interesting to see how he fares as a singles competitor. I'm more excited though for reigns to run through evolution. It's like trips made himself a video game boss. Go through these stage bosses and then bam you face the mega boss to beat the game. :pimp:. Also excited for a dean and seth match at mitb

They should actually save Seth's and deans match at summerfest. I think those two can steal the show. It would be hard to keep em separated from now to summerfest. Maybe if the two have a ladder match or something. Let either seth or dean get the Ic title to feud. Makes more sense for Rollins since he's in evolution. Since the world title and trips all have a plan for summerfest wonder where that leaves rko and bluetista

Rollins has major potential. He can't just be a stepping stone for Reigns. He's better than Roman right now every category. I just hope they book all 3 strong since each Shield member should be at the top if this company in the future.

Last edited:
How good is Kevin F'n Steen? Is he truly the king of the indies right now?

About to peep him and some generico matches

Can't stand watching these ROH shows man. These marks in the crowd have to start a chant for EVERYTHING.

I notice NXT is slowly becoming like that

They should actually save Seth's and deans match at summerfest. I think those two can steal the show. It would be hard to keep em separated from now to summerfest. Maybe if the two have a ladder match or something. Let either seth or dean get the Ic title to feud. Makes more sense for Rollins since he's in evolution. Since the world title and trips all have a plan for summerfest wonder where that leaves rko and bluetista

SummerSlam.

Can't stand watching these ROH shows man. These marks in the crowd have to start a chant for EVERYTHING.

I kind of like it but not for everything like u said.

the HOLY ....
YOU CANT WRESTLE
JOES GONNA KILL YOU lol

they kool with me

:x :x that's sad, especially with TNA supposedly the #2 promotion. May as well be that gym that Buff Bagwell was wrestling in.

That's sad as hell. If I had a big enough backyard i'd tell them they can have a show at my house. The Knockouts changing room would definitely have cameras in it though.

I definitely notice there's a small (but vocal) group of douches chanting, clapping, etc.

I think people feel that they are entitled to be a PART of the matches now

Back
Top Bottom