Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

ECW or the second generation of fans who only saw the end of it.
 Read something the other day where the writer posited that ECW hurt wrestling more than it did to help it. Anyone else know what I'm talk ing about? It came out last week

John Cena and Adam Rose Hurt at WWE House Show

- Wrestlezone reports that John Cena and Adam Rose were reportedly injured during the WWE house show in Madison last night. The site notes that Rose suffered a cut over his right eye during his match with Heath Slater, which was wide enough that it brought out trainers to clean up the blood and fix him up before the match finished.

Cena's injury sounds more potentially serious. Per the site, Cena "suffered a pretty severe blow to the head" during his match with Bray Wyatt. The ref threw up the signal, causing two trainers to come out and check on him for several minutes. Cena worked the rest of the No Holds Barred match, which involved several foreign objects and was physical, and then left straight to the back after te show without the usual celebration with the live crowd.

tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n6tn1ymxfW1ql0k28o6_250.gif

Last edited:

Can't stand watching these ROH shows man. These marks in the crowd have to start a chant for EVERYTHING.

I notice NXT is slowly becoming like that

I definitely notice there's a small (but vocal) group of douches chanting, clapping, etc.

I think people feel that they are entitled to be a PART of the matches now

Fans have always been part of the show.. I love the charts.. A huge reason I love pwg is the fans...

Last edited:
Fans have always been part of the show.. I love the charts.. A huge reason I love pwg is the fans...
I do love the chants, it does make it fun. I guess my complaint earlier was in regards to this:

It's the timing that gets me. When someone is cutting a promo, especially as epic as this where he rips Cornette, you shut the hell up and listen.

The chants are dope but I could see them becoming too much and losing value. My favorite is the one for Bryan: you're gonna get your head kicked in.

Would definitely hate to see Rollins have to take a back seat to Reigns...

Reigns is being groomed to be the next big star for the company. Pretty much everyone has to take a backseat to him.

Last edited:

Reigns is being groomed to be the next big star for the company. Pretty much everyone has to take a backseat to him.
Man, Rollins has the potential to be as big as Punk if he develops his mic skills. I have no problem with Roman getting the bigger push, but they better give the other 2 Shield dudes love as well. All 3 are gold.

Man, Rollins has the potential to be as big as Punk if he develops his mic skills. I have no problem with Roman getting the bigger push, but they better give the other 2 Shield dudes love as well. All 3 are gold.

Agreed... Seth is the guy that can gain most from this... And his mic skills have improved 10 fold since roh...

Last edited:

Agreed. All 3 will be fine.

There's no way they can mess the 3 of them up.

All three will be fine. The Shield has been the best thing (along with D-Bry) in the last year and a half in the WWE. They will each reach varying levels of success. Ambrose will most likely be at the bottom out of the three but he will still be very successful.

All three will be fine. The Shield has been the best thing (along with D-Bry) in the last year and a half in the WWE. They will each reach varying levels of success. Ambrose will most likely be at the bottom out of the three but he will still be very successful.

Don't know about him being bottom of the 3. This guy can be the top heel of the company, he's that good.

Personally... As much as I love D Bry... The shield have been top dogs since they came on the scene...

Don't know about him being bottom of the 3. This guy can be the top heel of the company, he's that good.
Seth definitely getting the push right now. And Reigns is obviously the star. Ambrose has been the quiet one in the last couple months. Seth has been wrestling his *** off and Reigns has been pushed as the later. That's why I say he's the bottom, purely from a booking standpoint not off talent. 
Personally... As much as I love D Bry... The shield have been top dogs since they came on the scene...
Agreed. They have been the most consistent workers. 

I'm surprised that the way they would walk out to the ring didn't cause any incidents. Would've thought a fan would try something really stupid.

Virgil gets more fans at his signings than TNA gets at their shows.
sick.gif
At least they are bringing back my old school idea of holding shows in football arenas.

The next WM needs to be in an outdoor football or soccer stadium

​
At least they are bringing back my old school idea of holding shows in football arenas.​
 ​
The next WM needs to be in an outdoor football or soccer stadium​
It is going to be in a football stadium. They all have been in football stadiums the last couple years

​
At least they are bringing back my old school idea of holding shows in football arenas.​
 ​
It is going to be in a football stadium. They all have been in football stadiums the last couple years
Maybe I worded that wrong

Like I want the ring to be in the middle of the football/soccer field with the grass still visible

I think it was NWA who used to do that

There was a clip of it in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD

Maybe I worded that wrong​

Like I want the ring to be in the middle of the football/soccer field with the grass still visible​

I think it was NWA who used to do that​

There was a clip of it in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD​

I highly doubt stadiums would trash their grass for that...

​
Maybe I worded that wrong​
 ​
Like I want the ring to be in the middle of the football/soccer field with the grass still visible​
 ​
I think it was NWA who used to do that​
 ​
There was a clip of it in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD​
Gotcha gotcha, yeah thats pretty dope when they do that. NWA used to do that a lot

Back
Top Bottom