Wrestling Thread June 8-14 | 6/12 Smackdown - CM Punk is the New World Champ, Punk vs Jericho

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet they will use this injury batista has to either 1 starte the feud with DX where they show that Legacy is an unstopable force taking out superstars leftand right and batista returns @ summer slam and they do a 3 on 3 . 2 HHH returns. 3. They have a tournament that ends at the Bash for the title and thisexplains why they started building MVP taking the US title away from him so he can compete in the tournament. This is just my guess.

I bet they will use this injury batista has to either 1 starte the feud with DX where they show that Legacy is an unstopable force taking out superstars leftand right and batista returns @ summer slam and they do a 3 on 3 . 2 HHH returns. 3. They have a tournament that ends at the Bash for the title and thisexplains why they started building MVP taking the US title away from him so he can compete in the tournament. This is just my guess.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I bet they will use this injury batista has to either 1 starte the feud with DX where they show that Legacy is an unstopable force taking out superstars left and right and batista returns @ summer slam and they do a 3 on 3 . 2 HHH returns. 3. They have a tournament that ends at the Bash for the title and this explains why they started building MVP taking the US title away from him so he can compete in the tournament. This is just my guess.
AquaGrape2345 wrote:
I bet they will use this injury batista has to either 1 starte the feud with DX where they show that Legacy is an unstopable force taking out superstars left and right and batista returns @ summer slam and they do a 3 on 3 . 2 HHH returns. 3. They have a tournament that ends at the Bash for the title and this explains why they started building MVP taking the US title away from him so he can compete in the tournament. This is just my guess.

laugh.gif

Batista getting injured again though
smh.gif

^If Flair is GM that would just be terrible. Heel GM's always seem much better than face GM's and I'd hate to see Ric on the mic weekly when he hashis weird speech impediment

can the the E spend the money and get a set of Tag Team Belts.

So stupid that they carry two belts every where.

Man, bring back Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrada to be GM. Even better, make Regal the GM/King of the Ring (the most powerful entity in WWE) again.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Money for new belts is being used to pay the salaries of Hornswoggle, The Great Khali, Festus, Jesse, Curt Hawkins, Goldust, DJ Gabriel, Bella twins and otheruseless talent. Dump all of them, bring back Elijah Burke & The Alpha Male, put them in a stable with Big Zeke, and all is right in the WWE.

Probably Randy will come out on the mic saying he is now WWE Champion by forfeit and then Ric Flair comes out to say he is the new GM and the title will be putup next week in whatever match they will have. It will probably have Orton, MVP, Cena and Big Show in it

They need to do something to spruce up the tag team division. Its like such an after thought now.

Man,it must be great to be a WWE writer for Raw.

Just got to re-hash storylines and your good to go.

Hey, Maybe Stephanie and Shane can come back an run raw leading to a power struggle ultimately leading to Stephanie taking over followed by an attack fromOrton due to the title which can bring back HGH to defend his family.

Wait.......

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Money for new belts is being used to pay the salaries of Hornswoggle, The Great Khali, Festus, Jesse, Curt Hawkins, Goldust, DJ Gabriel, Bella twins and other useless talent. Dump all of them, bring back Elijah Burke & The Alpha Male, put them in a stable with Big Zeke, and all is right in the WWE.
How dare you put DJ Gabriel in there.� Guy was straight comedy gold
laugh.gif

Nah man. Instead of wasting money on a cheap knockoff like Gabriel, they can use the cash to get the real deal, Alex Wright. DAS WUNDERKID.

Back
Top Bottom