Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

JDCurt vs. Mister916 (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)
Spoiler [+]
Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds,, Mister916!!! (crowd cheers *******)

[Mister916's music plays as 916 walks down the isle while the crowd lets out a roar! ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, from Parts Unknown, JDCurt!!! (crowd cheers ********)

[JDCurts' music plays as he walks out from behind the curtains and into the ring Mister916 tests out the ropes. JDCurt tests out the ropes. (ring, ring, ring) Mister916 on the turnbuckleJDCurt rising from the mat,Mister916 leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. Mister916 gets back to his feet. Mister916 covers JDCurt hooking the leg. Earl Hebner counts the pin. ...1 JDCurt kicks out. ]

Jim Ross - Not even close! What a fool!

[JDCurt gets elbowed to his midsection by JDCurt. JDCurt hits a flying karate chop right to Mister916's neck. Flying somersault drop kick by Mister916 puts him back in the match. Mister916 climbs to his feet. Now JDCurt standing. JDCurt jumps from the second turnbuckle, kicking Mister916 in the head, taking him down. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - flying kick!

[JDCurt sends Mister916 to ringside. Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) (..2) JDCurt jumps and elbow smashes the lying Mister916. Now JDCurt standing. (...3) Flying somersault drop kick by JDCurt puts him back in the match. Now JDCurt standing. (....4) JDCurt hits Mister916 with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. ]

Howard Finkle - Mister916 takes a elbow drop.

[JDCurt gets back to his feet. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Mister916 gets hit with a diving elbow smash from JDCurt. JDCurt is up again. JDCurt flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop. JDCurt is up again. JDCurt hits Mister916 with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. JDCurt moves back to his feet. Mister916 is up again. Mister916 bends over as JDCurt elbows him in the midsection. JDCurt hits a jumping elbow hrust on Mister916. ]

Michael Cole - Mister916 takes a jumping elbow thrust.

[Mister916 stands up. Mister916 trys for a flying dropkick but JDCurt avoids it. Mister916 drags JDCurt to the floor. ]

Jim Ross - JDCurt is much safer at ringside. Mister916 can't get a pin there.

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) (..2) Mister916 goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps JDCurt. Mister916 gets up. (...3) JDCurt gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mister916. Mister916 stands up. JDCurt stands up. (....4) Mister916 gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - elbowsmash!

[(.....5) They head back into the ring. A flying shoulder block send Mister916 to the mat. JDCurt is up again. JDCurt goes for a pin. Earl Hebner counts. ...1 ...2 Mister916 kicks out. ]

Jim Ross - JDCurt should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[JDCurt gets elbowed to his midsection by JDCurt. Flying somersault drop kick by Mister916 puts him back in the match. Mister916 moves back to his feet. JDCurt gets up. Mister916 climbs the turnbuckle and nails JDCurt with a flying bulldog. Mister916 climbs to his feet. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - This is how wrestling should be!

[Mister916 flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop. Now Mister916 standing. JDCurt is driven further into the mat by Mister916 with a diving elbow smash. Mister916 gets up. Mister916 flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop. Mister916 is up again. Mister916 holds his mouth after recieving an elbow smash to the face. Mister916 slaps both sides of JDCurt's head out of desperation. Mister916 hits a flying karate chop right to JDCurt's neck. JDCurt is pounded to the ground by an off the top rope double axehandle smash. ]

Jim Ross - JDCurt takes a flying axehandle.

Michael Cole - I wish every match could be like this. This is what entertaining is all about.

[Mister916 hits JDCurt with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Mister916 climbs to his feet. JDCurt on the turnbuckleMister916 rising from the mat,JDCurt leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. JDCurt stands up. JDCurt hits Mister916 with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. JDCurt gets back to his feet. JDCurt hits Mister916 with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. JDCurt is back on his feet. JDCurt jumps and elbow smashes the lying Mister916. ]

Jim Ross - JDCurt executes a diving elbow smash.

[JDCurt is back on his feet. Flying lariat by Mister916 takes JDCurt down. Mister916 is back on his feet. JDCurt gets back to his feet. JDCurt attempts to kick Mister916, but Mister916 catches his leg. JDCurt flips around and kicks Mister916. JDCurt moves back to his feet. Mister916 climbs to his feet. Mister916 executes a ropeflip hiptoss on JDCurt. ]

Howard Finkle - ropeflip hiptoss!

[JDCurt hits Mister916 with an earringer. JDCurt hits a flying karate chop right to Mister916's neck. Out of desperation, Mister916 dives from the second turnbuckle, shoulder blocking JDCurt. Mister916 gets back to his feet. Mister916 covers JDCurt. Referee Earl Hebner makes the count. ...1 JDCurt escapes. ]

Jim Ross - Mister916 should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[JDCurt is back on his feet. Mister916 hits a jumping elbow hrust on JDCurt. JDCurt gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mister916. Mister916 moves back to his feet. JDCurt gets back to his feet. JDCurt catches Mister916's leg, but Mister916 reverses it with an enzuigiri to JDCurt's head. Mister916 stands up. JDCurt gets back to his feet. Mister916 elbow smashes JDCurt in the nose. JDCurt connects with a somersault slam on Mister916. JDCurt gets up. JDCurt and Mister916 go to the floor Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) (..2) JDCurt hits Mister916 with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. ]

Howard Finkle - elbow drop!

[JDCurt gets up. Mister916 is up again. (...3) Mister916 gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on JDCurt. (....4) A flying bodypress by Mister916 takes JDCurt to the floor with authority. Mister916 is up again. Now JDCurt standing. (.....5) They head back into the ring. JDCurt executes a ropeflip hiptoss on Mister916. Mister916 is back on his feet. A side kick by Mister916 turns the match around by knocking JDCurt to the mat. Mister916 hits JDCurt with an elbowdrop. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Follows up with a elbowdrop.

[Mister916 climbs to his feet. JDCurt gets up. A somersault neckbreaker from Mister916 nearly hospitalizes JDCurt. ]

Howard Finkle - Nice flying somersault neckbreaker by Mister916.

[Mister916 climbs to his feet. Mister916 and JDCurt go to the floor Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) Mister916 hits JDCurt with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Mister916 moves back to his feet. JDCurt gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mister916. Now Mister916 standing. JDCurt gets back to his feet. They head back into the ring. JDCurt gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. JDCurt gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Mister916 climbs to the top and Mister916 hurricanranas JDCurt. Mister916 and goes for the pin. Earl Hebner counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Michael Cole - We've got ourselves a winner!

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, Mister916!!!

WWF
Generated by Zeus Pro
Copyright 2000

SI !!!!!!! SI !!!!!!!!! SI !!!!!!!!!!!! SI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e7xy0m.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

[
Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from MexicoElCubano!!! 
???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lobo trolling

VITO vs. JeNeSaisLobo (NTWT Tag-Team Titles)
Spoiler [+]
Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match tag match for the NTWT Tag-Team Titles titles. On there way to the ring at this time, VITO!!!

[VITO come to the ring. ]

Howard Finkle - and their opponents, the team of JeNeSaisLobo.

[JeNeSaisLobo walk to the ring. Earl Hebner is the referee for this match. ::Im That One grabs the mic:: You're. You're small. You're NOT Alpha. HombreLobo executes a pumphandle suplex on Im That One. (ding, ding, ding) Im That One gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on HombreLobo. VeintiSiete tagged in by Im That One. VeintiSiete knifehand chops HombreLobo. HombreLobo tags JNSQ. JNSQ hits a dragon suplex on Club. ]

Jim Ross - Come on ref! Do something!! VeintiSiete is being double teamed!

[VeintiSiete delivers a short-arm clothesline to JNSQ. JNSQ brings in HombreLobo for JeNeSaisLobo. HombreLobo hits the fallaway slam on Club. HombreLobo executes a neck scissors on VeintiSiete. ]

Howard Finkle - Come on ref! Do something!! Club is being double teamed!

[HombreLobo hits Club with a Baba chop. HombreLobo discus punches VeintiSiete. HombreLobo tags JNSQ. HombreLobo applies an arm wrench to VeintiSiete. Crotch chop from HombreLobo. HombreLobo hits the handspring moonsault on Club. ]

Jim Ross - This is just GREAT! VeintiSiete is being double teamed! What a little pansy! Take that!

[HombreLobo rolls onto VeintiSiete connecting with a knee. VeintiSiete stands up. VeintiSiete tags in Im That One. JNSQ clotheslines Im That One. JNSQ tags in HombreLobo. Flying somersault drop kick by Im That One puts him back in the match. Im That One stands up. Now HombreLobo standing. HombreLobo executes the German suplex on Im That One. HombreLobo sucks chants start in the crowd. HombreLobo stands up. Im That One tags VeintiSiete. HombreLobo short clothslines Club. Club is back on his feet. HombreLobo gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. VeintiSiete grabs HombreLobo and applies an arm wrench. HombreLobo jumps from the top and nails VeintiSiete with a flying axhandle smash. VeintiSiete is back on his feet. Im That One tagged in by VeintiSiete. Im That One goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps HombreLobo. HombreLobo climbs to his feet. Im That One bounces HombreLobo off the ropes and hits him with a jumping clothesline. ]

Howard Finkle - Good jumping clothesline by Im That One.

[HombreLobo is up again. Im That One brings in VeintiSiete for VITO. HombreLobo gives VeintiSiete a reverse neckbreaker. Now HombreLobo standing. JNSQ tagged in by HombreLobo. JNSQ hits a kneeling headbutt to Club's groin. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Follows up with a kneeling headbutt.

[JNSQ hits Club with an elbowdrop. Club makes the tag to Im That One. JNSQ catches Im That One's leg, but Im That One reverses it with an enzuigiri to JNSQ's head. Im That One on the turnbuckleJNSQ rising from the mat,Im That One leaps from the top rope with a bodypress. VeintiSiete clotheslines JNSQ. ]

Howard Finkle - Come on ref! Do something!! JNSQ is being double teamed!

[JNSQ executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of VeintiSiete. ]

Michael Cole - VeintiSiete takes a flying knee drop.

[JNSQ tags HombreLobo. Im That One gets hit with a flying forearm right to the face. HombreLobo tags JNSQ. They lockup. Im That One sends JNSQ to the corner of the ring. JNSQ makes the tag to HombreLobo. HombreLobo neck snaps Im That One. HombreLobo tags in JNSQ. HombreLobo uses a snap mare takeover on Im That One. HombreLobo goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps Im That One. Im That One gets hit with a flying forearm right to the face. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - The double team is the key to Tag team wrestling!

[JNSQ executes the front-layout suplex on Im That One. Now JNSQ standing. Im That One with a jumping DDT on JNSQ. Im That One is up again. Im That One drags JNSQ to the floor. Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) JNSQ goes for a flying sommersault bodyblock but Im That One dodges the attack. (..2) JNSQ cuts Im That One with a blade. Im That One is bleeding as a result. (...3) Im That One is hooked in a full nelson. ]

Howard Finkle - JNSQ executes a full nelson.

[(....4) Im That One gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on JNSQ. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Im That One and JNSQ move back to ringside. Im That One and JNSQ move back into the ring. Flying somersault drop kick by Im That One puts him back in the match. Im That One is back on his feet. JNSQ is up again. JNSQ executes a headlock takedown. VeintiSiete tagged in by Im That One. JNSQ goes off the top and hits a flying sitdown splash on VeintiSiete. ]

Michael Cole - JNSQ executes a flying sitdown splash.

[JNSQ climbs to his feet. Club moves back to his feet. VeintiSiete hits JNSQ with a running powerbomb on to the mat. Club sucks chants start in the crowd. ]

Michael Cole - Are you enjoying this match? Is it sweet or weak?

Jim Ross - Yeah, WOO WOO WOO..you know it.

[JNSQ rakes the face of Club in attempt to make a come back. JNSQ is hit with a backward kick. Club executes a corkscrew legdrop on JNSQ. Club stands up. JNSQ gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Club. Club stands up. JNSQ stands up. Club applies the clawhold on JNSQ. JNSQ makes the tag to HombreLobo. VeintiSiete slaps the face of HombreLobo. HombreLobo goes to the top and executes a flying hip attack on Club. HombreLobo gets back to his feet. Club is up again. Club executes a swinging bulldog on HombreLobo driving HombreLobo's face into the mat. Club climbs to his feet. HombreLobo tags in JNSQ. JNSQ vertical suplexes Club to the mat. JNSQ moves back to his feet. VeintiSiete is up again. Indian deathlock applied by JNSQ. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... JNSQ tightens the hold. JNSQ breaks the hold. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - I wish every match could be like this!

[ Club makes the tag to Im That One. JNSQ hits Im That One with an earringer. ]

Howard Finkle - earringer!

[Im That One hits a jumping elbow hrust on JNSQ. Im That One makes the tag to Club. JNSQ punches Club repeatedly. JNSQ hiptosses VeintiSiete. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Follows up with a hiptoss.

[ Club gets hit with the shooting star press from JNSQ. Earl Hebner counts. ...1 Club kicks out. ]

Howard Finkle - He should have just stayed on the attack.

[ Club gets thrown into the corner and gets boot choked by JNSQ. ]

Jim Ross - JNSQ executes a boot choke.

[VeintiSiete tags Im That One. JNSQ gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - That's it cheat!! It's the only way to win!

[JNSQ chops Im That One. VeintiSiete tagged in by Im That One. JNSQ hits VeintiSiete with the back of his elbow. JNSQ gets hit with a running powerslam by VeintiSiete ]

Michael Cole - That running powerslam was very good. Something I would have done in my day.

[VeintiSiete is up again. VeintiSiete and JNSQ go to the floor ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Weapons are everywhere all over ringside.

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) ]

Howard Finkle - VeintiSiete is doing quite well at this point in the match. Did you see that last move?

Jim Ross - Yes sir!

[(..2) Club puts JNSQ in an arm grapevine submission. (...3) JNSQ gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. (....4) JNSQ gets thrown into the turnbuckle. VeintiSiete comes over and smashes JNSQ's head into it. Club picks JNSQ up and side suplexes him to the floor. VeintiSiete is back on his feet. JNSQ gets up. (.....5) Mexican hiptoss executed by JNSQ. JNSQ chokes Club. JNSQ chants start. JNSQ and VeintiSiete move back into the ring. JNSQ executes a piledriver on Club. JNSQ chants start. Club moves back to his feet. JNSQ with a huge fisherman buster on Club. JNSQ is up again. JNSQ uses a legsweep faceslam to bring VeintiSiete down. Club gets hit with the superkick from JNSQ. Earl Hebner counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Howard Finkle - The winners of this match, and new NTWT Tag-Team Titles champions, JeNeSaisLobo!!!

WWF
Generated by Zeus Pro
Copyright 2000

*ghims is shown backstage bumping into peep_game*

GHIMS: nice match
laugh.gif

Peep: it was non-title, atleast i still have my belt
GHIMS: you're right about that, but you see, i know that if u put your belt on the line against me, lets say next week, i will be the new NTUS champ.
Peep: you sure about that?
GHIMS: im pretty damn sure. so whats it going to be? wait don't answer right away. sleep on it, cherish your belt for the little time u have left with it......

*GHIMS walks away with Peep looking on*

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

[
Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from MexicoElCubano!!! 
???? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lobo trolling
Keep it kayfabe bro.
eyes.gif

Plus Cubans know how to speak Mexican to.

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 213 pounds, he holds the United States Championship title belt, TheDeek!!

Peep, come get your belt from me. What a horrible champion.

NTWT, I want you to listen to me. I want everyone to take this in because I will leave in three weeks with your World HeavyWeight Championship. I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. First of all.. I hate you, 4W. PERIOD. I do like you helping out this thread with survey's. That's the one and only thing that you're better at than I am. Well, that and kissing Metlzer and Alvarezes +#@$#. You completely kill the potential of this thread has.

Second of all..I am the best !#+#*++ poster in the NTWT. I've been the best ever since the first day I Joined NikeTalk. Now after being here for so many years it's finally dawned on me that this place is is never going to change. The only thing that's changing is me. Day in and day out, for almost 4 years, I've proved to everybody in the board that I'm the best. Nobody can troll me.  No one can out GIF me. And no one can school me. And yet no matter how many times I show I'm the best, I'm not the one creating this thread each and every week. I'm not on the poster of NTWT Mania eventhough it's my creation. The fact of the matter is I should be; and trust me, this isn't just me *****ing and moaning, but the fact that this thread is SO far behind the IWC times just makes my sick

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, how you doing? The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.

So April 1st I lay it all out on the line. NTWTMania2 will feature videos, GIFs, and a true interactive experience that will blow everyone away.

Enjoy it. Because after the greatness of NTWTMania2 I may just say..

%$@% YOU

28kq26r.jpg

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]how you doing[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]?[/color] Pelican Bay Maximum Security Penitentiary and defend it in the showers...Hey Juan Pedro Vato Loc I dropped the soap... The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.
Fixed... Now sit your %!+ down jobber....
grin.gif

scaled.php

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]how you doing[/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]?[/color] Pelican Bay Maximum Security Penitentiary and defend it in the showers...Hey Juan Pedro Vato Loc I dropped the soap... The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.
Fixed... Now sit your %!+ down jobber....
grin.gif

scaled.php

Wait for it..

Wait for it..

2py6es9.gif

NTWT, I want you to listen to me. I want everyone to take this in because I will leave in three weeks with your World HeavyWeight Championship. I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. First of all.. I hate you, 4W. PERIOD. I do like you helping out this thread with survey's. That's the one and only thing that you're better at than I am. Well, that and kissing Metlzer and Alvarezes +#@$#. You completely kill the potential of this thread has.

Second of all..I am the best !#+#*++ poster in the NTWT. I've been the best ever since the first day I Joined NikeTalk. Now after being here for so many years it's finally dawned on me that this place is is never going to change. The only thing that's changing is me. Day in and day out, for almost 4 years, I've proved to everybody in the board that I'm the best. Nobody can troll me.  No one can out GIF me. And no one can school me. And yet no matter how many times I show I'm the best, I'm not the one creating this thread each and every week. I'm not on the poster of NTWT Mania eventhough it's my creation. The fact of the matter is I should be; and trust me, this isn't just me *****ing and moaning, but the fact that this thread is SO far behind the IWC times just makes my sick

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, how you doing? The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.

So April 1st I lay it all out on the line. NTWTMania2 will feature videos, GIFs, and a true interactive experience that will blow everyone away.

Enjoy it. Because after the greatness of NTWTMania2 I may just say..

%$@% YOU

28kq26r.jpg

not to mark but...
*MARKS* 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

*ghims is shown backstage bumping into peep_game*

GHIMS: nice match
laugh.gif

Peep: it was non-title, atleast i still have my belt
GHIMS: you're right about that, but you see, i know that if u put your belt on the line against me, lets say next week, i will be the new NTUS champ.
Peep: you sure about that?
GHIMS: im pretty damn sure. so whats it going to be? wait don't answer right away. sleep on it, cherish your belt for the little time u have left with it......

*GHIMS walks away with Peep looking on*

GHIMS trying to bump his way into a fued?
*shocked* 

indifferent.gif

Stay out of this one, COO. 

I dunno GotHoles...you barely managed to beat me.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
btw you botched that tornado DDT..but I'll let it slide

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i told you lobo got it goin. he is the NTRaw brand. i applaud. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]figures Club would lose again. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]only way i was to be beat was with bricks, rocks, and toasters being thrown at me. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 213 pounds, he holds the United States Championship title belt, TheDeek!!

Peep, come get your belt from me. What a horrible champion.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't even wanna live on this planet anymore

this is my first time clicking this thread and... i dont even know what is going on in here ...
laugh.gif

are you all... text wrestling?

Back
Top Bottom