Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!! The Ultimate Fighter on FX!!!!!!!

just got home, firing it up now.

VERY  excited with the live fights this season. AND we get Ultimate Fighter: Brazil in a couple weeks!

If you're catching it off DVR, set your recording to go at least an extra hour.  This thing isn't close to being finished and it's scheduled to be over in 25 minutes.

4w/Club co-existing?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

just got home, firing it up now.

VERY  excited with the live fights this season. AND we get Ultimate Fighter: Brazil in a couple weeks!

If you're catching it off DVR, set your recording to go at least an extra hour.  This thing isn't close to being finished and it's scheduled to be over in 25 minutes.

4w/Club co-existing?
eek.gif

C..O..N..spiracy..

The Ultimate Warrior, or now simply known as Warrior, is famous for his off-the-wall comments and cryptic video messages that he posts to his official YouTube channel and on his official Twitter account.

Over the last year, Warrior has focused his attention to his former arch nemesis, Hulk Hogan, voicing his opinions on the iconic superstar's private and professional life.

But a new WWE superstar has received attention from the Warrior. Zack Ryder has posted some pictures on his official Twitter account of his Z! TLIS action figure from Ringsidecollectables.com, with his trademark Broski sunglasses and sporting the Warrior's well-known face paint.

Warrior has seen the photos and posted the following on his official Twitter account:

The Ultimate Warrior

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT, I want you to listen to me. I want everyone to take this in because I will leave in three weeks with your World HeavyWeight Championship. I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. First of all.. I hate you, 4W. PERIOD. I do like you helping out this thread with survey's. That's the one and only thing that you're better at than I am. Well, that and kissing Metlzer and Alvarezes +#@$#. You completely kill the potential of this thread has.

Second of all..I am the best !#+#*++ poster in the NTWT. I've been the best ever since the first day I Joined NikeTalk. Now after being here for so many years it's finally dawned on me that this place is is never going to change. The only thing that's changing is me. Day in and day out, for almost 4 years, I've proved to everybody in the board that I'm the best. Nobody can troll me.  No one can out GIF me. And no one can school me. And yet no matter how many times I show I'm the best, I'm not the one creating this thread each and every week. I'm not on the poster of NTWT Mania eventhough it's my creation. The fact of the matter is I should be; and trust me, this isn't just me *****ing and moaning, but the fact that this thread is SO far behind the IWC times just makes my sick

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, how you doing? The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.

So April 1st I lay it all out on the line. NTWTMania2 will feature videos, GIFs, and a true interactive experience that will blow everyone away.

Enjoy it. Because after the greatness of NTWTMania2 I may just say..

%$@% YOU

28kq26r.jpg

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

NTWT, I want you to listen to me. I want everyone to take this in because I will leave in three weeks with your World HeavyWeight Championship. I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest. First of all.. I hate you, 4W. PERIOD. I do like you helping out this thread with survey's. That's the one and only thing that you're better at than I am. Well, that and kissing Metlzer and Alvarezes +#@$#. You completely kill the potential of this thread has.

Second of all..I am the best !#+#*++ poster in the NTWT. I've been the best ever since the first day I Joined NikeTalk. Now after being here for so many years it's finally dawned on me that this place is is never going to change. The only thing that's changing is me. Day in and day out, for almost 4 years, I've proved to everybody in the board that I'm the best. Nobody can troll me.  No one can out GIF me. And no one can school me. And yet no matter how many times I show I'm the best, I'm not the one creating this thread each and every week. I'm not on the poster of NTWT Mania eventhough it's my creation. The fact of the matter is I should be; and trust me, this isn't just me *****ing and moaning, but the fact that this thread is SO far behind the IWC times just makes my sick

So, not only am I making the world title match at NTWTMania2 a 4 way, I'm leaving with the World HeavyWeight Championship on April 1st. But hell, who knows? Maybe I'll stay to defend it. Maybe I'll comeback and rise this thread up like a phoenix though ashes. But then again maybe I'll take it to Misc. Hey, Hyper Cutter, how you doing? The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna have the same #$%#*+ thread every week. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But it doesn't mean I have to be a part of it.

So April 1st I lay it all out on the line. NTWTMania2 will feature videos, GIFs, and a true interactive experience that will blow everyone away.

Enjoy it. Because after the greatness of NTWTMania2 I may just say..

%$@% YOU

28kq26r.jpg
Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- The untitled July pay per view will be called No Way Out, which returns after a three-year hiatus. The event is scheduled to take place on July 15th from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, AZ.

- This year’s Money In The Bank pay per view, which was scheduled for July 15th, has been moved to June 17th. That event takes place from IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ.

I've been looking for tix to go on sale but no luck yet. The last 2 years they went on sale in early Feb

Jim Ross Possibly at WrestleMania?

The Undertaker has reportedly asked for Jim Ross to call his match against HHH this year.

For those who have been wondering if WWE Hall of Famer "Good Ol' J.R." Jim Ross will be providing commentary at this year's WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view, it's being reported that the decision is still up in the air and it ultimately comes down to what Mr. Vince McMahon wants. However, it should also be noted that none other than The Undertaker has allegedly requested that Ross be on commentary for his Hell In A Cell Match against Triple H with Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee.

J.R. may end up providing commentary just for the HHH/Undertaker match, as well as possibly the John Cena/Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson match.

20120312_board_letter_EP_large.jpg

6 on 6 tag match added to Mania.  Participants likely to be announced tonight.  The GM of the winning team will be in charge of both shows.  So long, Teddy.

My predictions for the teams:

Team Teddy

Santino

Zeke

Khali

Kofi

Truth

Gabriel

Team Texting

Christian

Del Rio

Henry

Otunga

Ziggler

Swagger

Pretty lopsided teams....

They're just my guesses, but going through the roster, I don't know who else they could use unless Rey or Sin Cara come back early.

20120312_board_letter_EP_large.jpg

6 on 6 tag match added to Mania.  Participants likely to be announced tonight.  The GM of the winning team will be in charge of both shows.  So long, Teddy.

My predictions for the teams:

Team Teddy

Santino

Zeke

Khali

Kofi

Truth

Gabriel

Team Texting

Christian

Del Rio

Henry