Wrestling Thread Mar 5-11 | 3/9 Smackdown - A Night of Craziness

Originally Posted by Nako XL

this is my first time clicking this thread and... i dont even know what is going on in here ...
laugh.gif

are you all... text wrestling?

i like to think of it as those e-rap battles people do/did.

except it doesnt rhyme, and it can get much more personal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. Coming to the ring first, weighing in at 213 pounds, he holds the United States Championship title belt, TheDeek!!

Peep, come get your belt from me. What a horrible champion.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I don't even wanna live on this planet anymore

laugh.gif

Just to follow up on the Nigel kickstarter project

[h5]
Backers[/h5][h5]
$23,114
pledged of $32,000 goal[/h5][h5]
days to go[/h5]
That is #!+#!@' brilliant. If you're a backer, he just posted a vlog as a special thank you. I seriously doubt I ever dawwwwed as hard as I did. He's got that real "+#%+...people actually care about me" watery eyes thing going on.

Manly emotions everywhere, yo.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I wasn't on the Supershow card? What gives?!

Chris-Jericho-Looks-Angry-Classic-Photos-500x312.jpg

You probably were that 450 lbs fat masked man on the show.

And I'm not talking about El Cubano.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by im that one

I hate him

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there's a shocker.[/color]
Do you stalk this thread waiting for me to post? Christ, get off me.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i bet you are used to hearing that from whatever poor female is around you at whatever prep bar you go to drown your sorrows on your lonely weekend nights.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no. in fact i don't "stalk this thread waiting for you to post" seeing as I've made plenty of other posts not regarding how negative you are ALL the time... i actually work hard and play harder, so from time to time you jerkoffs won't see me. I know this might not register with you just like your life, i could never undertsand it. i don't ever imagine myself spending 18 hours a day playing with a cat and never getting buns. We get it, you hate every WWE wrestler. You hate Cena. You really hate Cena (had to say it twice since you say it about 50 times a week). VKM is an idiot. You don't agree with the writers and story telling. You have a much better idea. We know. Shut up. Just write your intro to the weekly thread and keep it movin with a coke and smile. Know your place.

[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are the guy who keeps me entertained. But you'll never be thee Guy, no matter how many paper championship you think you have.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Peep... that's 1. at least be funny if you are gonna say something. don't make me get to 3 son.[/color]

20120307_cd_swagger_santino_pre_l.jpg

Match Number One: Santino (c) Vs. Jack Swagger w/ Vickie & Dolph Ziggler, United Sates Championship Match.

Match Number Two: Drew McIntyre Vs. ?????.

Match Number Three: Ezekiel Jackson Vs. Mark Henry.

Match Number Four: John Laurinaitis w/ Otunga Vs. Teddy Long w/ Aksana.

Match Number Five: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Vs. Epico & Primo (C) w/ Rosa, Non-Title Match.

Match Number Six: Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes & The Miz Vs. Sheamus, The Big Show & Randy Orton.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

who did 4w beat to be champ?
He beat, the example I've looked to when jobbing to bkmac, The Main Event Jobber, Club.
One day, I hope I'll job under big spotlights like him, unfortunately I'm winning at the moment.
Also to my main man, Clubman, that match stipulation was a play reference to Chael Sonnen's stipulation to Anderson Silva...you know...your avy...visa vie...fun times, fun times.

I thought some of you had said you wanted Dolph's pink shirt he wears to the ring and it's now up on wwe.com..All sizes available right now..

"WhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWhoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...... WHOA"

i take a 2 day hiatus from getting my tooth extracted to ask if about the quality of the Athena Batista sextape but come back to this madness???

let alone the fact that I jobbed in a gimmick match that could rival the airtime to a Sunday Night Heat dark match to some loser, testicle cradling yes man, with a Tazz "the color commentator.. not the wrestler" gimmick?!?

Spoiler [+]
CornetteFace.jpg

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

"WhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWhoaWhoa Whoa Whoa Whoa...... WHOA"

i take a 2 day hiatus from getting my tooth extracted to ask if about the quality of the Athena Batista sextape but come back to this madness???

let alone the fact that I jobbed in a gimmick match that could rival the airtime to a Sunday Night Heat dark match to some loser, testicle cradling yes man, with a Tazz "the color commentator.. not the wrestler" gimmick?!?

Spoiler [+]
CornetteFace.jpg

Bitter much?..btw, the Taz gimmick is gone..A new improved CaseKicks is on the horizon..

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!! The Ultimate Fighter on FX!!!!!!!

just got home, firing it up now.

VERY  excited with the live fights this season. AND we get Ultimate Fighter: Brazil in a couple weeks!

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif
 "Aj... shut up" Dantroll Bryan 
pimp.gif
Yoooo I was ready to jump in the screen when Bryan said that
laugh.gif

Fantastic match from Kofi & Dolph on Superstars. I had been sick of Kofi vs Dolph since they wrestled too many

times in 2009 (or 2010). Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater had another good match too.

GHIMS, you got what you asked for. Set the date, and I'm ready. I'll address any other peons and scrubs when

I get to you.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!! The Ultimate Fighter on FX!!!!!!!

just got home, firing it up now.

VERY  excited with the live fights this season. AND we get Ultimate Fighter: Brazil in a couple weeks!

If you're catching it off DVR, set your recording to go at least an extra hour.  This thing isn't close to being finished and it's scheduled to be over in 25 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom