Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

PUSH DIBIASE OR WE RIOT sign 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Orton vs Punk feud has no steam, I don't think anyone gives a %%$% about it

I don't feel a lot of juice for it, but your average fan loves Orton, so it will get over enough for WrestleMania.

I don't feel a lot of juice for it, but your average fan loves Orton, so it will get over enough for WrestleMania.

the rock coming back worked for me, i've been watching Raw and Smackdown every week since he came back. and now we get Stone Cold tonight? Im locked.

the rock coming back worked for me, i've been watching Raw and Smackdown every week since he came back. and now we get Stone Cold tonight? Im locked.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Why were Cole and Mathews so appalled that Punk gave Orton a GTS?

I noticed that too, kinda similar to last week when Miz was on commentary and Cole didn't really hype him up like he usually does, it goes back to the point you made before, it's confusing to have Cole (your lead announcer) switch from heel/face during the show.

Why were Cole and Mathews so appalled that Punk gave Orton a GTS?

I noticed that too, kinda similar to last week when Miz was on commentary and Cole didn't really hype him up like he usually does, it goes back to the point you made before, it's confusing to have Cole (your lead announcer) switch from heel/face during the show.

I hope they at least let Punk win

I hope they at least let Punk win

Back
Top Bottom