Wrestling Thread Mar 7-13 | 3/13 TNA Victory Road - Sting vs Jeff Hardy | Beer Money vs Ink Inc

2ent5kk.gif

King- Its TennHouse2!!!

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

-Whats up! (Whats Up!)

Mathews- well it seems like this is the moment we've been waiting for all night it seems like he has made his decision

- Whats up NTWT!

NTWT Nation- Whats up! 

(Crowd cheers)

-Now the truth is its been a hard couple of days for me trying to find a tag team partner for tonights match. In my travels I have made plenty of friends that would be great tag team partners. 

-Theres the Team Truth and Wisdom,

2da0nfd.gif

-Or I could pick one of my homies from the black delegation

2nvfos4.gif

-Dont forget the many friends i made in my brief stint in mexico

2djrjew.gif

-But after thinking long and hard theres only one man i know off that can garuntee a victory over the Supah Powers, only one man who botch powers are even stronger then mine, a man whos strikes fear into the faces of all thoes around him and that man is......

King- O Know that cant be who I think it Is!!!!!!

Mathews- Dear God no.......

1zfir1z.jpg

King- Its the Yeti!!!!!!! Its the Yeti!!!!!! its the Yeti!!!!!!!!

-Me and yeti are about to get crunk all over the supah powers!!!

- u have anything to say Yeti?

125tdsy.jpg

Yeti-ueiuhfiuehehfftrgiutrhiogu jr9oj

-And Thats Whats UP!!!!!!!!!!! (Crowd explodes in excitement!!!!!)

Tuning in just for Stone Cold....

When did Undertaker get that stupid music and has Disel comeback since the rumble?????????

Tuning in just for Stone Cold....

When did Undertaker get that stupid music and has Disel comeback since the rumble?????????

I was just about to say that I will probably be the only one that liked the switch by the taker to Cash.

I was just about to say that I will probably be the only one that liked the switch by the taker to Cash.

its crazy to see taker still compete considering he's the last remaining person on the roster that actually wrestled on the very first Monday Night Raw...
I like the Cash theme for him too, imo I don't think they need the fire though they should stick to the rain like in his return promos 

its crazy to see taker still compete considering he's the last remaining person on the roster that actually wrestled on the very first Monday Night Raw...
I like the Cash theme for him too, imo I don't think they need the fire though they should stick to the rain like in his return promos 

Taker vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley should be a streak vs. career match, but Hunter will never do that.

EDIT: Taker's new theme is boss. You should never hate on Johnny Cash. Only problem is that it doesn't really go with his Titantron.

Taker reminds me of a character from Red Dead Redemption with this whole "Last Outlaw" gimmick

Taker vs. Hunter Hearst Helmsley should be a streak vs. career match, but Hunter will never do that.

EDIT: Taker's new theme is boss. You should never hate on Johnny Cash. Only problem is that it doesn't really go with his Titantron.

Taker reminds me of a character from Red Dead Redemption with this whole "Last Outlaw" gimmick

Back
Top Bottom