Wrestling Thread Mar 9-15 | Andrew 'Test' Martin Passes Away

roll.gif
Sounds like I missed a hilarious episode last night.

MrFr3shm:
Sweet avy. Maryse is the baddest in the business.

I really think Orton is going to go over at Wrestlemania. As much of a douche Triple H is, he has to see that Orton is the future of this company.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

isnt it 3 - 0? Ground Zero PPV, HITC and the Casket Match.

I think GZ was a no decision.

It was no decision, Taker and HBK kept knockin' out refs, HBK and Taker have a lot of history that should be used to hype up the match.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I really think Orton is going to go over at Wrestlemania. As much of a douche Triple H is, he has to see that Orton is the future of this company.
As much as I would like to agree with you JRS, It looks like our boy Omega H is gonna "shock the world" when he retains at Mania
eyes.gif
What's up with HGH carrying a sledge hammer everywhere he goes. "Must destroy... Orton... Arrr...I... Brake furniture again."

That wasn't Orton's real wife or house last night:

The Triple H and Randy Orton segment on last night's RAW was actually filmed earlier that day in Florida, soit wasn't really Orton's home. The woman who played Orton's wife is Laura Croft, a former Playboy model who appeared in the 2008 July issue and isfrom the Jacksonville area. They actually filmed multiple takes of certain parts of the segment yesterday and what aired on TV was the final product. The copsinvolved in the skit were WWE developmental talents Matt Walsh and Michael Hutter.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

As much as I would like to agree with you JRS, It looks like our boy Omega H is gonna "shock the world" when he retains at Mania
eyes.gif
What's up with HGH carrying a sledge hammer everywhere he goes. "Must destroy... Orton... Arrr...I... Brake furniture again."
Thor auditions
nerd.gif

Only reason I see Omega losing is because he has the belt. I think if he didn't have the belt and Orton did he would win to retake his wife's glory.But since he's champ Orton will win and then Omega will go on to beat him later on to boost up his title count.

I knew that couldn't be Orton's house. Place was too big. Laura Croft was sexy though, will look into that
devil.gif

Wait, wait, wait...

The girl that played Orton's wife... her ACTUAL name is Laura Croft?

With the way that girl looked, that may be the hottest thing I've ever heard.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sorry I've gone AWOL.

Been going through some things.

I'll check in later.
You alright?

This match was good. I like the elbow drop as a finisher
pimp.gif

I've pretty much resigned to Orton losing at WM...this dude HHH just had to insert himself in the title picture, win the title and go on to main event WM and presumably win...after he had like a 6 month reign as champ recently.

That's the difference between Taker and HHH...HHH does it for himself, Taker does it for the business.

And people wonder why he gets so much hate...

Absolutley, he is in it for his ego. With that being said his ego >>>> Hogan's. Yea, I said it. Hogan is the "Michael Jordan of wrestling" with great runs and more charisma than anyone in history. He is the ONLY wrestler to be a household name. The Rock might be, but it would be more for movies than acting. Ego H is the Robert Horry of wrestling, he stole a few titles and has more than anyone else without being that good.

Im curious to see what Mysterio will do at Mania...hasnt been to WM since 22.
ohwell.gif

If Kozlov, a Smackdown superstar, faces JBL for the Intercontinental title, it will be
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

I hope Bourne returns and faces Swagger for the title.

And they didnt even mention Edge and Christian both being on Raw yesterday
tired.gif

Interesting to see Peeps win the battle royal. I've still got my money on MVP to win MITB... dude is a main event heel waiting to happen.

I want Edge to get drafted to Raw if Christian wins MITB so we can finally see the reunion of Edge & Christian.

Back
Top Bottom