Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

yuku on some wild stuff

nasty boys gone from tna

Ezekiel Jackson was not in Phoenix, Arizona for Wrestlemania XXVI weekend because his father died. Jackson was not booked in the pre-show Battle Royal and had been absent from Twitter. Several people were unaware of his whereabouts, causing concern from many. Apparently the WWE office knew but word did not become widespread over the weekend.

Spoiler [+]
WWE Superstars:frown:Airing Thursday)
* WWE has added the 'WWEHD' emblem to all four sides of the ringside barriers.
* Kofi Kingston & MVP b. Zack Ryder & Carlito- Kofi gets the win with Trouble in Paradise on Carlito.
* Yoshi Tatsu b. William Rega

Yuku ain't gonna let me do N&N. This @+$% is unbearable now...got damn.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

im callin it now. hbk to tna in 6 months..
You and GotHoles never cease to amaze me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why the #%#@ would HBK ever go to TNA? That's one of the dumbest things i've ever read.

illiam still on the dizzlesnaps i see.....

give it a rest dude

even hombrelobo who used to comment dont even say anythin anymore

just post ur thoughts, spoilers etc. and move on

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

According to a source within WWE, many people backstage at last night's WrestleMania PPV were very surprised that WWE did not use Jim Ross on the show in some capacity. There was also said to be a lot of backstage surprise that Ross was not shown on camera during the Hall of Fame ceremony.

As Ross has noted, he was in attendance for the PPV, and he was sitting in a VIP area along with others close to the company. However, it came as a big surprise to many that he was not used during the main event of the PPV, even in a pre or post-match capacity.

Furthermore, I am being told that WWE no longer sees Jim Ross a present character in WWE, and at this point the company feels that Jim Ross is a character of WWE's past. WWE has no plans to use JR on a weekly basis at this time, as Ross himself has noted in the past, and at this point I have been told that WWE has no current plans to use him at all.

eek.gif
smh.gif

airuphere maybe u can help wit this question...

when was the last time surfer sting appeared? im talkin wit the bleached hair

not the surfer sting where at bash at the beach hogan turned heel

Shawn clearly said he couldn't work for anyone besides the WWE and McMahon, and even if he wouldn't, i highly DOUBT he would go to TNA. That place is a joke.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

illiam still on the dizzlesnaps i see.....

give it a rest dude

even hombrelobo who used to comment dont even say anythin anymore

just post ur thoughts, spoilers etc. and move on
Just for the record though..I stopped because it was too easy to 
laugh.gif
and make a snide comment about what you say. What can I say.. I get bored easily
laugh.gif

Two things. Love the Pope. And love the Hart Dynasty push.

SAD SAD DAY FOR ALL WRESTLING FANS...  Especially Shawn Michaels Fans.  He Was THE GOAT!!!!!  And Will Be Missed

i think shelton benjamin finally needs a push.or atlest to win a mitb match.the dude risks his body every money in the bank and puts the best performance and never wins.and this was his like 5th mitb.

Morrisons gonna be the new HBK. He has the potential, just needs the push and a badass attitude.

Back
Top Bottom