Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Konnan already drawing heat backstage.

Showing up late and yelling at wrestlers.

That's what they get for bringing that bum.

Wow I did bad on that survey :rofl:

Man they should save Finn for the night after Mania. Not interested in Joe/Finn. I'm sort of tired seeing these NXT storylines come to Raw when they have a lot of other dudes to work with. Like this came to my mind earlier watching Raw.

Joe as the Destroyer versus a revamped babyface Rusev with Lana :smokin :evil: (no accent pls!) for the U.S. Title at SummerSlam. I've become a fan of Rusev off-court and would like to see more of his personality in ring.

:smh: LeBraun winning the Andre Battle Royal right? Like who else really need that?

I......I don't think I can watch another Taker match and Lesnar/Goldberg :smh: hopefully we get someone new to enter the title picture after Mania. I think Owens and Heyman on the mic going back and forth will be good.

Anybody else ready for New Day to somehow start going after Single titles? Big E with the Universal title, Kofi U.S. Title, and Xavier with the cruiserweight :smokin

Joe vs Sev would be great but Sunday we saw what Vince thinks of Sev. Sev was built up so damn good only to be feed to Cena. Dude came out in a freakin Tank at Mania. Now he's getting WASHED by Show.

Recap of last night
I enjoyed it. Only my 2nd time going, the crowd was loud chanting cm punk i couldn't hear steph speak lol same with the undertaker. The fire actually made the place hot and i was no where near that close to it and it felt like I was burning in hell lol

Last edited:
Joe vs Sev would be great but Sunday we saw what Vince thinks of Sev. Sev was built up so damn good only to be feed to Cena. Dude came out in a freakin Tank at Mania. Now he's getting WASHED by Show.
:frown: I partially blame Lana for messing up his push but then again he was in a ****** storyline with dork ziggler. I think sev would be a beast and booked correctly in SD

SD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>raw

Last edited:
:frown: I partially blame Lana for messing up his push but then again he was in a ****** storyline with dork ziggler. I think sev would be a beast and booked correctly in SD

Yeah Lana had a lot to do with it by Tweeting out the ring etc. This generation don't believe in kayfabe. Also straight Faxs on SD>>>>>Raw. Also he would have way more opportunities on SD to shine. Raw is the Big Dawgs yard.

Yeah Lana had a lot to do with it by Tweeting out the ring etc. This generation don't believe in kayfabe. Also straight Faxs on SD>>>>>Raw. Also he would have way more opportunities on SD to shine. Raw is the Big Dawgs yard.

AJ Styles is the BIG DAWG

Why did they even add Rusev/Big Show to *** Lane? Such a useless match to make Rusev look stupid

No denying that. Once Roman washes taker at mania he will be top dawg in WWE. Can't wait for him to wash taker honestly. Curious to see if they book Roman as a heel in his program with taker.

But SD has been so good man. Letting dudes like corbin and miz shine. Otherwise they'd be on RAW being in meaningless matches with Juice Mahal or the shinning stars. Now the miz got a high profiled mania match vs Cena and corbin is gunnin for the ic title.

They're like total opposites as far as how raw and sd are booked.

No denying that. Once Roman washes taker at mania he will be top dawg in WWE. Can't wait for him to wash taker honestly. Curious to see if they book Roman as a heel in his program with taker.

But SD has been so good man. Letting dudes like corbin and miz shine. Otherwise they'd be on RAW being in meaningless matches with Juice Mahal or the shinning stars. Now the miz got a high profiled mania match vs Cena and corbin is gunnin for the ic title.

They're like total opposites as far as how raw and sd are booked.

I don't think they will, they'll just let it play out naturally and Roman will end up the heel regardless IMO.

Really not happy with what they did with Braun. Should've just ended the match with them both being knocked out or something like that, and then just revisit the feud after Mania.

They really need to let my man Roman be heel for this Taker feud. The whole crowd is going to be booing him anyways.

Really not happy with what they did with Braun. Should've just ended the match with them both being knocked out or something like that, and then just revisit the feud after Mania.

They really need to let my man Roman be heel for this Taker feud. The whole crowd is going to be booing him anyways.

To Vince, it was "Booooooooots"

So is Vince still in control of all booking? 

I mean, is what's going on with Braun, payback for him snapping at Vince?

Couple guys from Raw need to be sent to Smackdown.

Raw is too top heavy and guys are suffering as a result. It's sad seeing LeBraun & Thami get lost in the shuffle like this

Couple guys from Raw need to be sent to Smackdown.

Raw is too top heavy and guys are suffering as a result. It's sad seeing LeBraun & Thami get lost in the shuffle like this

But you don't want to oversaturate Smackdown either.

WWE has too many talents under contract imo. It's not WCW bad yet though.

I don't see how some of the lower level talents can even afford the grind traveling and hotel rooms coming out of pocket. Everyone isn't meant to be a main eventer or even a midcarder.

Yeah that's going to be a very big problem in the next year especially if everyone stays healthy.

At some point Nakamura, Bobby Rhodes, Kassius Ohno and those other guys down at NXT will have to be called up soon. Where do you place them on the card?

Eventually they'll break up Enzo & Cass, where do those guys fit in?

This monopoly on talent they are obssessed with having is going to blow up in the face soon.

Back
Top Bottom