Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Thank you sir. I have an absolute ton of baseball stuff, with an emphasis on Reds. Hit me up if you make it to any games this year. I have season tickets in 144, beside the Power Stacks, so I'm pretty much always at the park.

I work for a pretty big sponsor for the Reds so I'm there often too. I know I'll be there on the 29th this month, and maybe this Saturday.

There's a Lucha Underground Marathan if ya'll a re interested on the EL Rey Network. I think it's like 4 episodes, then it repeats all the way til like midnight. Gonna watch the first and DVR the rest for probably Saturday morning.

If any of yall see rocking a dude wearing a purple shirt and Kyrie All Stars that's me. Say what's up. Celtics and Chris I'll keep an eye out for yall

What the hell is everyone talking about then? Lol. Maybe it's cuz I've been awake since 4am. Or getting confused with Nintendo NX articles. Whatever.

wEq7MWT.png

TCeRbKT.jpg

heel Xavier has no chill man :lol:

Last edited:
Final Battle takes place on December 11th and 12th at the former ECW Arena. This marks the first time that the Final Battle event will be held outside of New York City.

for those who care

Final Battle takes place on December 11th and 12th at the former ECW Arena. This marks the first time that the Final Battle event will be held outside of New York City.

for those who care
Let's make this a NTCW Summit. Or Forum whatever yall call it.

An attempted Meat and SKeet for @Meangene45  

Back
Top Bottom