Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Lex was gone and it was at least 2 years after Adam Bomb... Just saying...

But Rocky was the perfect guy for those chants... Pretty boy, easily chantable name, dopey hair... He was easy to hate... I believe the first time Die Rocky Die was in Philly... They're known for chants...

You are literally the only person I've ever heard call Die Rocky Die racist.. It isn't racist and not even close...

Crush, skip, sniper, take your pick of bad gimmicks same time as him but na they wanted the dark man to die.

Last edited:
Do you even read?... Or are you only capable of running off at the mouth with out **** to say?...

The fans attached him because a was a pretty boy, white meat baby face... Not because he wasn't white...

Name me another pretty boy face at the time...

Last edited:
Do you even read?... Or are you only capable of running off at the mouth with out ain't **** to say?...

The fans attached him because a was a pretty boy, white meat baby face... Not because he wasn't white...

Do you read or is all that cholesterol clogging blood from reaching your brain? plenty of other folks to hate at the time but they was quick to want the dark guy lynched.

Edit: the die rocky die chants were started by ecw fans in philly I don't remember them chanting die tommy die for being a pretty boy. They hated him but weren't chanting for his death.....

Last edited:
He wasn't even the darkest guy :lol:... Plenty of darker skinned dudes to hate against.. Ahmed, Ron Simmons, Mark Henry, flash funk, mable, and Kama come to mind...

Rocky Maivia could have been lime green or Paige pale... And Die Rocky Die would still have been chanted...

Ronda with those glasses. 
devil.gif

Ronda gives directions in the bedroom based on principle...:smh:   I highly doubt that she's submissive...Well you probably have to get her to that point... 

@CelticsPride34 , what would you do in this scenario...:lol:  

Go with the flow... If I find myself waking up after being choked out, and she's lubing up a strap on... least I got a good story bout how Rowdy Rhonda raped me...

Which 4 of y'all wanna learn this song and dance with me so I can win this talent show?

Back
Top Bottom