Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

WWE can edit out anything else during SMACKDOWN but they can't edit the ratchet chants during NXT?

I'm saying tho and folks really think it's ok too that's what's scary. :smh: like I said I'm finna start some **** that night. That chant gets my blood boiling

Last edited:
wait, I'm lost :lol:
its a future track. :lol:
What if the dude that started them is built like The Mountain tho? :lol:
That first punch he landed on Prince Oberon and the rest that followed .. :wow: :x
Taking him out b, closet racist put no fear in my heart.

They know what they doing by chanting that
What about the Tyler is ratchet chants b? :lol: I do agree there is no place for that chant for obvious connotations and racist undertones... but they've had Die Rocky Die chants. That's a bit more harsh that ratchet.

That first punch he landed on Prince Oberon and the rest that followed .. :wow: :x
What about the Tyler is ratchet chants b? :lol: I do agree there is no place for that chant for obvious connotations and racist undertones... but they've had Die Rocky Die chants. That's a bit more harsh that ratchet.

I haven't watched nxt to hear the Tyler chants it's been trash since the year started but man please they know dam well what they doing chanting this at Sasha. Die rocky die was racist too but I was like 6 what the hell did I know back then

Last edited:

Oh :lol: don't listen to him so I wasn't sure where you were going with that..sitting here like my dude is on cloud 9 and **** :lol:

And yeah...that dude scares me no lie :smh: :wow: Real life Incredible Hulk

Back
Top Bottom