Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

this is a pointless discussion. you think white peopke have something against you because you have dark skin. get over it. if it was that serious you wouldn't have a degree or have a job or anything like that. you would of been held down in every aspect of your life. the race thing only comes out when it works in your favor. like I said that's what's wrong with this country.

No not me, their are stats and its on TV every night but keep looking away. Also affirmative action got me into school so they could keep cashing that government money on the minority quota.

Last edited:
Crowds can make or break a show.

It was the latter tonight. Just flat out annoying. Reminds me of ROH shows when there's always that ONE guy trying to start a chant for anything

I wonder what's worse, TNA crowd or NXT crowd.

BTW, NXT was good tonight.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that. WWE would pay Styles wayyyyyyy more than Japan if they needed too.

AJ STYLES WILL BE SIGNED!!!

Trust me, within the next 2-4 months he'll be signed. Trust me. QUOTE IT!!

Bro, WWE isn't gonna scoop up EVERY top indie talent..it's ok. :lol: I think he'd be a great fit for WWE too(Styles/Rollins & Styles/Zayn would be ill :wow: ), but it's not happening. He's getting paid..and not on the road 24/7 with little to no time for rest. And WWE would NOT overpay for an AJ Styles. He's not Brock man.

I think GFW can be successful if it doesn't try to be a full fledged promotion... They should be the NA distribution for international promotion... Run minor league Parks with Legends like they are... And hold a twice a year mega show with the best international and non-HOH talent...

I think GFW can be successful if it doesn't try to be a full fledged promotion... They should be the NA distribution for international promotion... Run minor league Parks with Legends like they are... And hold a twice a year mega show with the best international and non-HOH talent...
But how much would they make from this approach?? Do you consider LU a full fledge promotion?

This NXT crowd acting like a bunch of marks with these chants
mean.gif

Watching the Global Wars ppv... Great so far... Gonna watch Philly shows at some point... it'll be weird watching a show I was at...

Jushin Liger strutting into Maria's ******* :lol:...

But how much would they make from this approach?? Do you consider LU a full fledge promotion?

I don't consider LU a full fledged promotion... Much more of a stand alone TV show than a promotion... IMO anyways...

As far as money made, obviously you can't say for sure... But the distribution part would be an easy money maker with very little money going in... Minor league Parks are also an almost certain money maker, I read a good article explaining why, but I'm stoned and can't find it...

Back
Top Bottom