Wrestling Thread May 2-8 | 5/6 BOYCOTT SMACKDOWN TONIGHT - TELL @WWE YOUR THOUGHTS

we should all send them email on how they continue forcing cena and orton down our throats

while more deserving, better talents like cm punk and christian have to deal with all this bull

if tna does indeed commit to actually focus on wrestling and stop with the stupid storylines, it will be easy to jump ship

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WWE Receiving Tons of Negative Feedback
--Without giving away the spoiler, there is a ton of negative feedback directed to WWE on the decision, to the point it has shocked those in the company the vehemence of it.
Keep pounding that @WWE twitter!!!

Hell Yeah!

WWE Receiving Tons of Negative Feedback
--Without giving away the spoiler, there is a ton of negative feedback directed to WWE on the decision, to the point it has shocked those in the company the vehemence of it.
Keep pounding that @WWE twitter!!!

Hell Yeah!

Vince doesn't run a good company anymore the only problem is his competition just runs it much, much worse

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

we should all send them email on how they continue forcing cena and orton down our throats

while more deserving, better talents like cm punk and christian have to deal with all this bull

if tna does indeed commit to actually focus on wrestling and stop with the stupid storylines, it will be easy to jump ship

You know Vince jerks off to the idea of pissing off internet fans.

Vince doesn't run a good company anymore the only problem is his competition just runs it much, much worse

its because of storylines/match outcomes being leaked over the net right

its because of storylines/match outcomes being leaked over the net right

We should all write letters.

Honestly, the IWC needs to come together for change on this one. Eff Vince. You don't do what you feel is right. You do what is right for the company. He could be making waaaaay more money than he is now. Ugh.

We should all write letters.

Honestly, the IWC needs to come together for change on this one. Eff Vince. You don't do what you feel is right. You do what is right for the company. He could be making waaaaay more money than he is now. Ugh.

seriously i hope a staph infection breaks out in the wwe locker room and michael hayes, kevin dunn, cena, orton and heath slater all catch a serious case of it

Originally Posted by hymen man

venom LOVES Orton.

laugh.gif

something about the entrance music and RKO!!!

lol...but i just think Chrisitan is meh...

you know how you fix all this...

bring HHH back and give him the belt

venom LOVES Orton.

laugh.gif

seriously i hope a staph infection breaks out in the wwe locker room and michael hayes, kevin dunn, cena, orton and heath slater all catch a serious case of it

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i laughed hella loud in my office.[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i laughed hella loud in my office.[/color]

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

venom LOVES Orton.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

venom LOVES Orton.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom