Wrestling Thread May 21-27 | 5/27 WWE Superstar® Brock Lesnar Appears at UFC 146, Meets w/ Dana

The sound of the punch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I will LOSE it if Cena stacks all these guys on his shoulders and hits them with 1 giant AA, and Sheamus with 54 Brogue Kicks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i really thought this was going to happen

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Lol it sounded like cena got shot

Same thing I was thinking.
laugh.gif

I wasn't paying attention, heard the WMD and saw Cena laid out on the floor.

laugh.gif

boy that RAW was rather awful.

The idea that Big Show and Cena can put on a good match is comical. Not to mention since it'll probably be the main event it'll go 20+ mins.

And are they going to put a stipulation on the match?
------

they need to ramp up the Punk vs Bryan feud, make people care.

Im guessing somehow it will be turned into a cage match...........in about 2 weeks or so cena will prolly do the same boring promo and say how he went to the board of directors and they decided to make the match a steel cage match so that big show has NO WAY OUT

WWE may be teasing the return of Matt Morgan to the organization as the TNA Wrestling star is briefly shown in their latest viral video stating that “A Revolution Is Comingâ€

I wish they would just bring back the cruiserweight division on SD instead of on some network only show that might not even happen.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I wish they would just bring back the cruiserweight division on SD instead of on some network only show that might not even happen.

Doesn't matter to me either way...if it's on SD I'll DVR it and if it's on a network I'll just pirate it.

*Fingers crossed for a "The Brian Kendrick" return*

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Doesn't matter to me either way...if it's on SD I'll DVR it and if it's on a network I'll just pirate it.

*Fingers crossed for a "The Brian Kendrick" return*

THIS. Just to hear this theme again 
pimp.gif

The product was half-decent for the 3 weeks Brock came back. as soon as he leaves its garbage again.

TBK with zeke as a bodygaurd was way too good
pimp.gif
......lets not forget that he was heavyweight champ for a few seconds

pimp.gif

Aw, yes. I remembered that. I actually enjoyed that scramble match. Truth and MVP didn't even get to hold the WWE strap for second.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

pimp.gif

Aw, yes. I remembered that. I actually enjoyed that scramble match. Truth and MVP didn't even get to hold the WWE strap for second.
30t6p3b.gif

None of the black guys hold the title during the championship Scrabble..MVP , Shelton Benjamin(I think)

I pretty much turned off Raw and started playing D3 so I had to look for this:

Psycho AJ
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those eyes
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I went to bed after the Sixers loss last night, so I'm starting Raw right now.  For those who complain about the next two pages being just be talking to myself....
23r62hk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom