Wrestling Thread May 22-30/Brand Split is happening Smackdown will be live on Tuesday's in July

learn your move names smh.......
thanks for the heads up
wink.gif

Can't wait for RuRu/Cena Part ? where Cena goes over again.

Last edited:
I have a question...

Why do some of you guys still watch? You don't seem to enjoy it very much. Just curious. Is it an addiction?

I have a question...

Why do some of you guys still watch? You don't seem to enjoy it very much. Just curious. Is it an addiction?

The things I like outweigh the things I dislike

Also, you wouldn't stop watching baseball matches just because the Houston Oilers had some bad innings

U guys falling for that Vince bs Reigns once again gets carried through a match and now he's better than dean in the ring.jeans run has been a pg bust but his in ring skills are far superior.character is stale ,yes.but thats it.ramen is coming along slowly but ya dudes bugging.

U guys falling for that Vince bs Reigns once again gets carried through a match and now he's better than dean in the ring.jeans run has been a pg bust but his in ring skills are far superior

BZZZZT WRONG

Roman has been a common factor in too many great matches for us to still be acting like the other guys are carrying him

U guys falling for that Vince bs Reigns once again gets carried through a match and now he's better than dean in the ring.jeans run has been a pg bust but his in ring skills are far superior.character is stale ,yes.but thats it.ramen is coming along slowly but ya dudes bugging.
Reigns is way better than Dean

Dean is the least entertaining wrestler on the roster

Would rather watch a thousand hug spears and superman punches instead of a crazy face dumb rope clothesline

Hell, Reigns is probably top half by now. His character and push are just stupid

Seth>>>

Last edited:
Reigns is way better than Dean
Dean is the least entertaining wrestler on the roster
Would rather watch a thousand hug spears and superman punches instead of a crazy face dumb rope clothesline
Hell, Reigns is probably top half by now. His character and push are just stupid

Seth>>>
This. That cage match was waaaaayyyyy TOO LONG. :smh:

Seth is going to be a heel most likely.. It really depends on what he says on the mic..

Last edited:
Carried through a match?? :rofl:

So is Seth a face now?

Seth can get me to tune back in regularly
I mean, if he is going to be feuding with Roman now, I don't see how he can possibly be a heel. Crowd is going to be going nuts for him tonight....

Im having a hard time remembering

but wasnt Deans better in the ring when they were the shield. 

Like he wasnt doing all this wacky **** he does now right?

Then when they split he started doing this asylum stuff and fighting all dumb

Or am i remembering wrong?

Like I feel like Dean CAN go in the ring if WWE let him, but has to do this crazy unstable gimmick...which in turn makes Reigns look better

Sext always been the best though 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom