Wrestling Thread May 25-31 | Major WWE Name Has Been Released ... Released

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by chino905

Tomorrow's announced ECW main Event > Tonight's Main Event.
Word.

Kennedy was in the ring for WAY too long.

MVP looked like he was heated about something after the match...when he was talking to Batista and Cena, it seemed like he was peeved about something...
Word, I noticed that too.

Maybe he was just tryin to be hyped, and it ended up looking like anger.
laugh.gif

It was pure comedy watching them all in NBA uniforms. For a second I thought Vince was going to really create and XBA similar to the XFL lol.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Surprise surprise. Ken Kennedy injured his wrist last night. I swear this dude is fragile.

LMAO WOW. I can't take this guy seriously anymore. He should just retire.

Mr Kennedy, after making his long-awaited return to the RAW brand last night, suffered a wrist injury. While taking an RKO from Orton, he immediately rolled out of the ring holding his wrist. When the referee went to raise his arm, Kennedy immediately pulled his arm away, while in significant pain.
At this point, there is no word as to how severe the injury is, but the belief within WWE is that he will not miss any significant ring time.

I was at the show last night. It was decent once the action got going. The first part of the show was weak, but it seemed to pick up after the Triple Threatmatch. Santino is really over right now. The arena's lower portion was pretty full, the top portion was tarped off. Supposedly, they papered the event,which wouldn't surprise me, seeing how they only had 5 days to sell the tix.

Post-Raw dark match was Cena vs. Miz. Miz got a lot of offense in, but of course, superman come through with the victory. Seems like they had a hard timeselling tix, especially for smackdown. They were running a promotion for everyone there for 50% of for tonight. I scooped some up....should be fun,especially since Smackdown is far superior than Raw at the moment.

No one cares about TNA, so here's some spoiler news:

- As noted earlier and as mentioned by Jeremy Borash on tonight's TNA Sacrifice pay-per-view, two former World Champions and a new Knockout are coming toTNA.

The TNA Mobile service confirmed tonight during the show that appearing on this week's iMPACT will be former WWE Women's Champion Lisa Marie Varon(Victoria), former ECW World Champion Raven and former ECW World Champion Shane Douglas.

Pics of Victoria:

tzg3b1ejfcg1vze5z.jpg

hn9ng0glj0pyp07v2opv.jpg

^I thought they were gonna be some bigger names than that for the past world champions. Is one of them gonna be the one with Samoa Joe or is that still gonnabe Tazz?

Back
Top Bottom