roll.gif
YES
roll.gif

that's been on my mind since I caught this last night
totally out of left field
then Mathews acting like he didn't know who he was talking about
eyes.gif

made my day

does anyone know how do the WWE shirts run if its true to size or what. I wear size L in polos and hanes shirts but I purchased two shirts from the WWE site ina L and they fit just rigth so I was just curious to see how these fit on others is they in fact did buy a size bigger?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Victoria always reminded me of Lezley Zen, definitley a good look!
Bingo, except she got a better nose than Zen.
smh.gif
@ me for knowingwho you're talking about
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Originally Posted by hellaones

did Striker just quote BIG?
roll.gif
YES
roll.gif

that's been on my mind since I caught this last night
totally out of left field
then Mathews acting like he didn't know who he was talking about
eyes.gif

made my day
lol i was dying when i heard the Christopher Wallace reference during the Mark Henry match. SMH at Mathews saying "who? Christopher Walkensaid that??"

Skip to 9:43. (It didn't embed when i tried)

^^^lemme help you out

This just shows that Matt Striker is the future, and that we are getting old when wrestling commentators are quoting Biggie
roll.gif

What'd he say when he quoted BIG?

Raven is coming back? Woooord? Hmm... might be worth checking out.

I've ALWAYS loved Victoria. She can wrestle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

"As the great American poet, Christopher Wallace, once said, 'There'll be slow singin' and flower bringin', if my burglaralarm starts ringin'.'"
pimp.gif

C'mon guys, it's OG Taz. Dude dropped the unnecessary "Z" that WWE pushed on him after he left. FTW!!!
I still don't like Joe's pseudo-Taz persona, I get that it's his mentor, but his is wack. It should still stay FTW and Joe's black towel is toodamn big.

TNA has been getting better lately.

Taz will show up in TNA around July after his 90 day thing in the WWE expires.

Speaking about Taz...Where's my dude KingofIlladelph at??! He's been M.I.A. for some weeks now...
frown.gif

News & Notes when I'm not feeling lazy...

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

"As the great American poet, Christopher Wallace, once said, 'There'll be slow singin' and flower bringin', if my burglar alarm starts ringin'.'"
pimp.gif

My man
pimp.gif

TNA will sonn be the place to be there will be no more Monday Night war's because Raw is beting itself into the ground. Its basically smackdown and TNA.

If TNA became the greatest wrestling show of all time I still wouldn't be able to watch because of all those damn camera angles. Is it really necessary tobe turning the camera sideways and upside down and $%+% during entrances, $%+% gives me a headache.

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS:
Spoiler [+]
Dark Match

1. Randy Orton beat Batista in a cage match. Orton won due to interfearance from Ted DiBiase. Orton Escaped The Cage. People were mad until Batista did the Batista Bomb on Ted.

WWE Smackdown taping

Rey Mysterio came out and said the no holds barred match against Chris Jericho is gonna Be "Off the Hook" when Jericho's Pyro/music hit and he made his way to the ring. My ears are still ringing from his pyro. it was ridiculously loud it scared the **!@ out of the old lady sitting by me. I was worried that the next firework wold give her a heart attack.

Jericho came out and called us hypocrites, parasites, and tape worms. A lot of people booed and a lot laughed. Micky Rourke was in the front row. Jericho said he would punch him in the face, but he's not worth it. Jericho said he's too professional to do something like that. He also asked Rey why he wore a mask.

He said that people who wear masks are losers, criminals, or people who have something to hide. Rey came back with a stupid comeback and said, "shut up!" He said no one cares about what Jericho had to say.. Jericho said he promised to beat him so bad then remove his mask during their Extreme Rules match. Rey kicked him into the ropes and tried to hit the 619, but Jericho escaped.

1. Melina defeated Alicia Fox. There was a lot of whistling and rude sexual comments being yelled out to Melina. A small fight broke out in my section when a father of three kids told the guy to shut up and keep those comments to himself since there was little ones around. The guy replied, "Mind your own business." The father went over to the security guard, who told the fan keep the remarks to himself or leave. Everything calmed down after that.

2. John Morrison defeated Umaga by DQ. Umaga beat the crap out Morrison with a strap and tied him up like he did Punk last week. Punk came out and hit Umaga with the MITB brief case. All of a sudden, Todd Grisham appeared in the ring and asked Punk if he had a strategy to beat Umaga. Punk said, "Of course not." He's never been in a strap match...or a Somoan strap match. He said that Umaga was bigger and stronger than him. The match was decent. There were some boring spots then there was some cool spots. Umaga did some cool moves. A lot of people liked Umaga. The thing that sucked was that he didn't talk this week.

3. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team beat Cryme Tyme. I'm a big Shelton fan, but i wasn't into the match. Shelton pinned one of his opponents (I think it was JTG)

4. Great Khali and R-Tuth defeated Mike Knox and Dolph Ziggler. Khali pinned Knox. Everyone was into the match. It was a fun match, especially when R-Truth was in the ring. The match was fun but they had Knox loose again. khali did the Punjabi Plunge on him then pinned him. Khali was better than usaul. He didn't have any lame holds. After the match, Khali and Truth dance and sang "What's Up." When Khali sang, everyone loved it and laughed.

5. Eve beat Layla.

6. Chris Jericho and Edge beat Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio. Edge made his way to the ring and waited for Chris, but he never came out. Rey Mysterio made his entrance. When Rey was touching heads and talking to the kids, one of the people in the mask turned out to be Chris Jericho. Chris slammed Rey's head into the barrier and beat the heck out of him. Jericho removed his own mask. He kept beating up Rey until Hardy came to the rescue and beat on Jericho then chased him.

When Hardy ran out and pushed Jericho, he accidently ran into the camera man and I think he cut himself because it looked like they stopped taping (not positive). Hardy was over by the announcers and I think he was bleeding someone got him a towel and the ref was looking at Hardy's head and repeatedly touching it with a towel. Meanwhile, it looked like the ref in the ring was giving edge some new lines. The match continued without Mysterio. edge pinned jeff by hitting him with a spear. After the match, Edge hit Hardy with a ladder.

Dark Match

1. Edge defeated Jeff Hardy in a cage match. When the Smackdown taping was over, Edge said there was a Hardy vs. Edge cage match advertised so lower the cage. As soon as Hardy stood up he was speared once again then pinned by Edge. A lot of people were upset they were looking forward to that match. It ended in five seconds.

2. John Cena defeated Big Show in a cage match. Cena beat Big show by using the FU. (Wow, Cena won. I didn't see that coming.) After the match, Big Show turned into face mode again. He did a funny bit with the ring announcer for Smackdown. The announcer made some jokes about Show's weight. He said he looked handsome. Show went to the ring and joked. He said he was coming out with a new weight loss plan since he lost so much weight. Big show kept saying, "Look how skinny I am," and then did some modeling poses. It sounds dumb but was actually funny. I didn't know big show was so funny. Big show then thanked us all for coming out and he hopes to see us again at SummerSlam when they return to L.A.

The WWE website lists the Sept. 13 pay-per-view as "Breaking Point" on the Canadian events schedule page. It is still listed as "Unforgiven" on the main listing. You can check out the listing at WWE.com.

eyes.gif

My ideal PPV Schedule should be Royal Rumble, No Way Out, Wrestlemania, Backlash, Judgment Day, Extreme Rules, Great American Bash, Vengeance, Summerslam,Unforgiven, No Mercy, Halloween Havoc, Survivor Series, Armageddon.

IMO tho

Fresh off the Dirts...

Backstage Creative Struggle Between Vince & HHH/HBK

Date Added: May 27, 2009
Story By:
Tim Brown

Sources: ProWrestling.net, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Vince McMahon and his creative team currently feel that the quality of the Monday Night RAW is strong. Vince wants there to be differences in the content between his various TV shows, and one company source sees silver lining in this by pointing out that SmackDown is able to have such quality wrestling because RAW is Vince's sports entertainment variety show. The problem, is that RAW is the company's flagship show and is usually how the general public judges the company.

This week's episode of RAW was mostly straight from Vince McMahon, to the point that one source says he essentially dictated the direction of the show to the creative team.

For months now, some colleagues have been crediting Triple H and Shawn Michaels for trying their best to weed out some of the campy stuff Vince and lead writer Brian Gewirtz produce. Even people who don't like HHH backstage are saying that he should soon be taking the reigns from Vince as the creative head of the company. Triple H is seen as the most likely candidate for the job due to his family ties, but sources within the company also acknowledge that Triple H does have a good understanding of what the fans want and who their target audience really should be.

Triple H has been at the recent RAW shows, but one backstage observer notes that he isn't as emotionally attached or involved in the show when he's not wrestling. In other words, he might be saving his ideas for when he returns to television

Paul waiting to give himself another push. If people really think he is in touch with the fans, they need to off themselves. Only 10 year old marks want to see DX.

WWE RAW Rating: Did WWE Beat the NBA?

Date Added: May 27, 2009
Story By: Brian Cantor

he week-long attempt at scoring publicity for the "Denver Debacle" earned WWE a great deal of mainstream media attention. It did not, however, succeed in turning this past Monday's RAW into a must-see program.

The show's cable rating was less than half of the number credited to Game 4 of the Los Angeles Lakers vs. Denver Nuggets series, demonstrating that while WWE might have felt it was in the right over the arena issue, it is not the more universally-appealing program.

PWInsider reports that RAW did a 3.2 rating off hours of 3.08 and 3.38; the NBA game was good for a 6.9 cable rating.

But WWE's only competition was not basketball. The season premiere of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" posted a record 6.8 rating, with an impressive 6.3 in adults 18-49 and 9.8 million viewers. Though the TLC show's target audience is women, it still marks another cable loss for WWE.

How the mighty have fallen, they are getting beat in ratings by the definition of throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

I would love for them to bring back holloween havoc. They should also try to bring macho man back as a commentaor because that wasknown to be his payper view

Just saw in the upcoming weeks that this dude will be debuting in TNA soon:

Spoiler [+]
Elijah Burke
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I've been sayin' this to everyone who cares/knows about wrestling. Matt Striker is the truth. Hands down. If you put him and Jim Ross together,you got something priceless, in terms of quality broadcasting. Someone put a bullet in Todd Grisham please. Matt Striker knows what he's talkin' about.It doesn't surprise me that he quoted Christopher Wallace, being that he taught in Queens, NY.
laugh.gif

Jericho on this week's Smackdown.
pimp.gif

:lol:Question for all of you. Are you optimistic knowing that HHH and Stephanie McMahon will likely take over control of the WWE from Vince, when he retires?

Back
Top Bottom