Wrestling Thread May 25-31 | Major WWE Name Has Been Released ... Released

halloween havoc
pimp.gif

i read that Breaking Point will have a submission theme :-/

i feel like HHH can put out a better product than the garbage that's on raw now, especially if he isn't wrestling.

I can't fully indulge into TNA, because it's like, if you come from the WWE, you intterupt the TNA Champ, you get a title shot, you win, you lose thetitle back, and you get demoted a few notches down.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Just saw in the upcoming weeks that this dude will be debuting in TNA soon:

Spoiler [+]
Elijah Burke
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Too bad I don't watch TNA.

With all the basketball this week, I've really been slacking. Here's what we have for tonight:

*Melina vs Alicia Fox
*John Morrison vs Umaga
*Cryme Tyme vs The World's Greatest Tag Team
*The Great Khali and R-Truth vs Mike Knox and Dolph Ziggler
*Eve vs Layla
*Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio Jr vs Edge and Chris Jericho

I don't understand what's so hard about TNA's announcers getting excited by returns. This whole keeping the same tone is ******ed.

BREAKING NEWS

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May 29, 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best inall future endeavors.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

BREAKING NEWS

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May 29, 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best in all future endeavors.
Well that's stupid he would have been much better as an announcer than Todd Grisham.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

BREAKING NEWS

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May 29, 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best in all future endeavors.
Well that's stupid he would have been much better as an announcer than Todd Grisham.

He must have broken his wrist then. That would make 3 serious injuries in what two years? Makes sense to release him as a wrewstler, but he would have beengood as an announcer. They even gave Gregory Helms a job as an interviewer
smh.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Um... okay? That makes no sense. Just make him an announcer. He has crazy mic skills. Oh well... best case scenario, TNA picks up Kennedy.

Your FIREDDD.............FIREDDDD

Oh well, he was done anyways. Looking like the Grant Hill/Penny Hardaway of wrestling.

Im tired of Umaga, his gimmick is stale and he had a moster push that ended up in multiple Paul Levesque squashes. Give that spot to Koslov, his character ismuch better.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Im tired of Umaga, his gimmick is stale and he had a moster push that ended up in multiple Paul Levesque squashes. Give that spot to Koslov, his character is much better.
No. Unlike Kozlov, Umaga could actually wrestle.

I agree. Unlike Zangief, Youmanga can put on a good match. It's not his fault that Vince stuck him with the King Hippo gimmick. To think, that could havebeen Samoa Joe if he signed with WWE.

As for Kennedy... Kennedy getting released, it was only a matter of time. TNA awaits.

Two divas matches on one show? Interesting. Funny thing is it is still infinitely better than Raw
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom