Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Trouble in Jimmy   
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m3fefj96eF1r7pt63.gif

came in here to ask where my dude Otunga has been but somebody already addressed it

also am I the only one to think Punks in ring work is kind of sloppy?

^Punk usually botches here and there. Nothing every really that significant other than he finally figured out how to 
do that Elbow Smash. His match with Elijah Burke though
sick.gif
sick.gif
 A botchamania classic

UbBC4.jpg
roll.gif

I still think Punk is good in the ring, but the last few months he definitely hasn't been as good as he usually is.

Originally Posted by hellaones

came in here to ask where my dude Otunga has been but somebody already addressed it

also am I the only one to think Punks in ring work is kind of sloppy?

I think Punk's always been pretty sloppy in the ring, but he's good enough that it doesn't detract too much from his matches.

I had to go back and see what went wrong on that Punk/Tensai botch, and it seemed like Punk either sandbagged him, or
just flat out forgot what move Tensai was going for
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Clean loss
laugh.gif

i hate that I share the same first name as this guy

How was it not a clean loss?
It was an Extreme Rules match.  He hit one shot to Brock's head, an FU, and the match was over.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I had to go back and see what went wrong on that Punk/Tensai botch, and it seemed like Punk either sandbagged him, or
just flat out forgot what move Tensai was going for
laugh.gif

Yes...to me that didn't seem like it was Tensai's fault at all.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Clean loss
laugh.gif

i hate that I share the same first name as this guy

How was it not a clean loss?
It was an Extreme Rules match.  He hit one shot to Brock's head, an FU, and the match was over.

Technically Cena won clean because he didn't do anything outside of the rules of the match.

I still don't think it made Brock look weak though.

- As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow from Greensboro, Paul Heyman made his return to WWE as Brock Lesnar’s legal representative in the storylines. Heyman announced that Lesnar had quit WWE and that the company owes him millions of dollars. Lesnar is still under contract to WWE, for those wondering.

Heyman is also working under a deal with WWE. Plans are in place to have Heyman in the company through August. A Lesnar vs. Triple H grudge match is expected for SummerSlam where Heyman will be featured with Lesnar. Heyman will most likely disappear from WWE TV following SummerSlam.

Until then, he will be a main part of the Lesnar storyline and will be making semi-regular appearances for WWE going forward. Heyman can be used on TV to represent Lesnar while Lesnar has to be kept away due to having a limited number of dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some people he cares for and make some money. Heyman’s WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned all along.

If only they had Heyman since Brock showed up...especially for that awful contract signing

Originally Posted by hymen man

I still think Punk is good in the ring, but the last few months he definitely hasn't been as good as he usually is.

I mean he's not terrible but not good enough to the point of referring to himself as

What's been happening in the world of NTWT?

I haven't been on here in like 3 weeks, real life is getting too darn busy at the moment
frown.gif

I'm sure everyone has missed my expert comments, fantastic jokes and all around great guy attitude.

I don't even remember Bischoff being in WWE.  Must've been when I didn't watch wrestling for a few years.  Victoria's theme song being a t.a.t.u. song 
laugh.gif

i was looking at some tna house show results from california... did they really just give away all their ppv matches a week before their actual ppv? lol what a very dumb company. also how did rvd get a title shot? wasnt he like gone for a long time?? only in tna...

Originally Posted by shogun

I don't even remember Bischoff being in WWE.  Must've been when I didn't watch wrestling for a few years.  Victoria's theme song being a t.a.t.u. song 
laugh.gif

Bischoff showing up was a bigger botch than Brock.  The first night Bischoff is in WWF, he and Vince hug.  Terrible.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

Bischoff showing up was a bigger botch than Brock.  The first night Bischoff is in WWF, he and Vince hug.  Terrible.
Actually,the WWF was already renamed to WWE when Bischoff arrived.

Back
Top Bottom