Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

John Cena Files for Divorce
The Miami Herald reported today that John Cena has filed for divorce from high school sweetheart Liz Huberdeau, saying that the marriage is irretrevably broken.

Huberdeau, who signed a pre-nup when the two were married in 2009, has hired Raymond Rafool, the Miami attorney who represented Linda Bollea in her divorce.  Linda ended up with 70% of the marital assets coming out of the divoce.

Cena, said to be worth $18 million, according to the story signed a pre-nup which even gave him the right to take back all gifts and presents.

Rafool noted in the story that while the two were only married three years and there was a pre-nub in place, that she supported him in their goals for 14 years.

The paper also quoted an unnamed source saying this will dwarf the Hogan divorce for nastiness.
somewhere 4wrestling is smiling...............oh..........wait....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I really do wonder what was the bottom line that led to divorce. Was he on the road too much? Was he smashing divas left and right? Or does he have a dark side we don't know about?

Interesting. Just a month or so ago she was at Raw. Now its over. Shame.

It seems like Cena's the one that filed for divorce so maybe his wife was cheating on him? Or maybe he just wanted f' the divas w/o consequence before it blows up and the pre-nup becomes null? I mean pre-nups becomes void if the wife could prove he was cheating, no?

I think I've figured out where they're going with this. This is a worked shoot, with the intended purpose of making it look like Cena will give literally anything for the business. The divorce actually being filed is to make it look legitimate. However, it will become an actual shoot when Cena's ex-wife jumps ship to TNA and marries Jeff Jarrett, despite the fact that Jarrett is already married to Kurt Angle's ex-wife. In a shocking case of continuity, Cena's ex-wife reveals that she is actually the sister of Brian Pillman, who she got the idea from in the first place. Karen Jarrett, meanwhile, moves on and seems to be on the verge of reconciling with Kurt, but this is eventually dropped and she becomes a valet for Kofi and R-Truth despite still being under contract to TNA. This all culminates in a Cena vs Jarrett Loser Leaves WWE match, even though Jarrett isn't employed by WWE. Cena loses, but doesn't leave the company, in spite of dirtsheets reporting that he has become disillusioned with wrestling. A few weeks go by with the match not being acknowledged at all, before Cena comes out one week and tears his face off, revealing that he is in fact Brian Pillman and always has been. No mention of the fact that he was previously married to his own sister is ever made. Cena/Pillman then feuds with a debuting Bray Wyatt and puts him over clean six times before being relegated to Superstars until he's future endeavored in late 2015. The next year, Brian Pillman is inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and no mention of this angle or John Cena is ever made again.

And then Heath Slater cashes in Money in the Bank and wins.

Sidenote-

You guys are missing the huge opportunity this presents to re-unite one of the greatest tag-teams of all time...

Spoiler [+]
1336679790423.jpg

Looks like someone was in need of... an attitude adjustment.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

You can't see me.... being married to this woman anymore.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder how he will.... RISE ABOVE it all.
HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by theDEEK

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif

It seems like Cena's the one that filed for divorce so maybe his wife was cheating on him? Or maybe he just wanted f' the divas w/o consequence before it blows up and the pre-nup becomes null? I mean pre-nups becomes void if the wife could prove he was cheating, no?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
nerd.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 2:14 in that botch video and anything with Vicky in it

devil.gif
@ Maxine peppering Kaitlyn's angus

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ 2:14 in that botch video and anything with Vicky in it

devil.gif
@ Maxine peppering Kaitlyn's angus
I couldnt believe she was doing that
roll.gif
roll.gif
it was a full on grip
laugh.gif

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

HAYOOOOOOOOOOO

Hacksaw Jim Duggan as a 1980's comedian?

If it really can get as "nasty" as the unnamed source claims then maybe Cena gives her 1 mil and puts a gag order on their relationship

If she has any skeletons of Cena's to pull out you can bet this lawyer will maneuver to make it all seem like the WWE is a major factor in these skeletons. Plus all the negative light they shine on him will also shine on the WWE not the kind of media attention they need, or Linda needs on her up coming campaign.

WWE will use all it's resources to shut her up.
I loved Henry's promo work when he got his recent push so I wouldn't mind him acting in a movie with Arnold.

Get this man into Expendables 3.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really do wonder what was the bottom line that led to divorce. Was he on the road too much? Was he smashing divas left and right? Or does he have a dark side we don't know about?

Raymond Rafool (Liz's lawyer) claimed that Cena blindsided Liz with the filing.  She admitted they had issues and John approachrf her with a pre-divorce financial settlement package which she refused, wanting the relationship to work out.
Rafool noted in the story that while the two were only married three years and there was a pre-nup in place, that she supported him in their goals for 14 years.

Bottom line, Cena is screwed here.  Get ready for 25 more years of Cena in WWE because he's going to be working that long just like Hogan and Flair to pay his bills.

I don't care how sexy you are, struggling to take your bra off is
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word. I was sitting there like "ok Kelly...ok now...ummmmm....uhhhhh, really?"

Raymond Rafool (Liz's lawyer) claimed that Cena blindsided Liz with the filing.  She admitted they had issues and John approachrf her with a pre-divorce financial settlement package which she refused, wanting the relationship to work out.
Rafool noted in the story that while the two were only married three years and there was a pre-nup in place, that she supported him in their goals for 14 years.

Bottom line, Cena is screwed here.  Get ready for 25 more years of Cena in WWE because he's going to be working that long just like Hogan and Flair to pay his bills.
How is he screwed though??? Like I said earlier, no kids, prenup is valid, how can this possibly get ugly? So what she supported him for 14 years. If thats a factor, meaning its going to effect the prenup in some way, why was a prenup allowed to exist in the first place after she supported him in their goals for 11 years? 

Am I missing something 4w?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

How is he screwed though??? Like I said earlier, no kids, prenup is valid, how can this possibly get ugly? So what she supported him for 14 years. If thats a factor, meaning its going to effect the prenup in some way, why was a prenup allowed to exist in the first place after she supported him in their goals for 11 years? 

Am I missing something 4w?

I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been married.  However, Liz has hired one of the top divorce lawyers out there.  That 14 years of being together before marriage, where at least 3-4 of those years, he was making major money, is going to be in play here.  The Hogan divorce was really ugly.  That unnamed source (which take that for what you will) said this will dwarf the Hogan divorce, so I'm just going off that.

BREAKING NEWS

John Cena filed for divorce after a incident that stems back from when Cena's visited his mansion in Tampa. Cena and Liz had an arguement, because she failed to finish her house chores including waxing Cena's 20+ car collection. The arguement then got ugly.

Liz: Hey honey! Your home! I made your favourite as always.
Cena: Whatever. Did you do all your chores today including washing my car, and putting 2 coats of wax on?
Liz: Well...i was so busy making your food i....
Cena: *slaps her* Forget it.
*Continues eating*
Liz: . . . I was wondering if you could take me to the bedroom, and give me an Attitude Ajustment.
Cena: Too tired saving the world & helping kids. I'd rather sleep, after I give myself a 5 knuckle shuffle.
Liz: Dammit John... You ALWAYS say your doing make a wish! Tell me the truth!
Cena: Yeah I am. I'm making the divas wishes come true.
Liz: I knew it! I want a divorce!
Cena: Too late b%$@#. I already filed. Kids love me I can do no wrong. No one will believe you over me.
Liz: I hate you.
Cena: *hits Liz with an AA through the kitchen table

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm not a lawyer, nor have I been married. 
106exe9.gif

We have no details. He served her with papers. Let's not forget. Who knows, who cares, really though.

Actually watching TNA. Hogan really can't talk. Sad.

I love BOBBY ROOOOOOO

But they need to put the belt back on this glorious mother *#@%%@..

james-storm-tna-world-heavyweight-champion.JPG

This depression angle is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom