Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

-- WWE officials are in talks with former talent Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson regarding a possible appearance to promote his latest feature film, Faster, which hits theaters on Nov. 24.

-- TNA Wrestling's original creative plans called for AJ Styles to turn babyface to replace the injured Mr. Anderson as Jeff Hardy's opponent at Turning Point, but they instead went with Matt Morgan.

Some have questioned whether Morgan's turn will culminate with a finish similar to Kevin Nash lying down for Hulk Hogan during match on a 1999 episode of WCW Monday Nitro, but the belief is that he will be a face going forward.

-- WWE's creative department has not been getting much face time with Vince McMahon in recent weeks due to Linda McMahon's U.S. Senate campaign. A number of people within the organization feel Vince has become obsessed with his wife's political race, resulting in the television product suffering.

-- FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Mason Ryan (Batista's twin lol) worked the opening night of SmackDown's eleven-day live event tour of Europe, beating Chavo Guerrero Thursday night in Belfast, Ireland. The developmental wrestler also worked a dark match at Tuesday's SmackDowntaping in Bridgeport, Connecticut, defeating Trent Barreta.

- Raw superstar Ezekiel Jackson posted a short "Not True" statement on his Twitter page regarding a report that he was injured during a WWE live event in France Wednesday night.

-- WWE officials are in talks with former talent Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson regarding a possible appearance to promote his latest feature film, Faster, which hits theaters on Nov. 24.

-- TNA Wrestling's original creative plans called for AJ Styles to turn babyface to replace the injured Mr. Anderson as Jeff Hardy's opponent at Turning Point, but they instead went with Matt Morgan.

Some have questioned whether Morgan's turn will culminate with a finish similar to Kevin Nash lying down for Hulk Hogan during match on a 1999 episode of WCW Monday Nitro, but the belief is that he will be a face going forward.

-- WWE's creative department has not been getting much face time with Vince McMahon in recent weeks due to Linda McMahon's U.S. Senate campaign. A number of people within the organization feel Vince has become obsessed with his wife's political race, resulting in the television product suffering.

-- FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion Mason Ryan (Batista's twin lol) worked the opening night of SmackDown's eleven-day live event tour of Europe, beating Chavo Guerrero Thursday night in Belfast, Ireland. The developmental wrestler also worked a dark match at Tuesday's SmackDowntaping in Bridgeport, Connecticut, defeating Trent Barreta.

- Raw superstar Ezekiel Jackson posted a short "Not True" statement on his Twitter page regarding a report that he was injured during a WWE live event in France Wednesday night.

MVP's new entrance music is way better than his old one
pimp.gif

i would put it in kaitlyns butt, then have her eat her own feces of my %$^&

i would put it in kaitlyns butt, then have her eat her own feces of my %$^&

^Woah there.........

But Cole as heel announcer is pretty good. He needs to turn it up a notch though. Dude still feels like a face announcer sometimes.

^Woah there.........

But Cole as heel announcer is pretty good. He needs to turn it up a notch though. Dude still feels like a face announcer sometimes.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by third world wonder

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Management representing a top UFC fighter has sent feelers to WWE about joining the company when his UFC contract expires. It’s said the fighter is one of the last people you’d expect to join pro wrestling.

nerd.gif

if for some reason its Josh Koscheck, dude would be MASSIVELY over as a heel.

Rampage would be perfect. But they do say THE LAST person I would expect... so
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by third world wonder

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Management representing a top UFC fighter has sent feelers to WWE about joining the company when his UFC contract expires. It’s said the fighter is one of the last people you’d expect to join pro wrestling.

nerd.gif

if for some reason its Josh Koscheck, dude would be MASSIVELY over as a heel.

Rampage would be perfect. But they do say THE LAST person I would expect... so
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom