Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Management representing a top UFC fighter has sent feelers to WWE about joining the company when his UFC contract expires. It’s said the fighter is one of the last people you’d expect to join pro wrestling.

nerd.gif

- Management representing a top UFC fighter has sent feelers to WWE about joining the company when his UFC contract expires. It’s said the fighter is one of the last people you’d expect to join pro wrestling.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by third world wonder

nerd.gif

if for some reason its Josh Koscheck, dude would be MASSIVELY over as a heel.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

nerd.gif

would be dope.........a feud with danielson
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

would be dope.........a feud with danielson
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Interesting thought. I could be down for this.

nerd.gif

David Otunga would capture the United States Title.
Dude needs to go back to FCW or be released into TNA because he's horrible. He's got the worst gimmick next to Zack Ryder.

David Otunga would capture the United States Title.
Dude needs to go back to FCW or be released into TNA because he's horrible. He's got the worst gimmick next to Zack Ryder.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Rhodes is
laugh.gif

On another note-

-- Ezekiel Jackson
reportedly suffered an injury during his bout with Zack Ryder at tonight's Raw live event in Nice, France as he had difficulty walking after performing The Book of Ezekiel on the Long Island native.

Either he has problems in the ring, or God really wanted Christian to be the last ECW champion and is taking it out on old Zeke.

Zeke is a body builder and his muscles tear easy. Disadvantage of being 300 pounds of muscle.
Yep there is a reason why dude moves slow. All they do is lift. You look at a 300 pound NFL D-Line and they are very athletic.

That's why I don't understand Vince's love for big guys. If its a Vader type, then cool. He was entertaining and could move. But dudes like Zeke move like they are in a small square.

Word. I could tolerate Lashley and Lesnar cause they were extremely talented. Hell even Tista was a little better(he had injury problems too, but he at least was entertaining), but people like Zeke are just big and strong. Not really great imo.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Rhodes is
laugh.gif

On another note-

-- Ezekiel Jackson
reportedly suffered an injury during his bout with Zack Ryder at tonight's Raw live event in Nice, France as he had difficulty walking after performing The Book of Ezekiel on the Long Island native.

Either he has problems in the ring, or God really wanted Christian to be the last ECW champion and is taking it out on old Zeke.

Zeke is a body builder and his muscles tear easy. Disadvantage of being 300 pounds of muscle.
Yep there is a reason why dude moves slow. All they do is lift. You look at a 300 pound NFL D-Line and they are very athletic.

That's why I don't understand Vince's love for big guys. If its a Vader type, then cool. He was entertaining and could move. But dudes like Zeke move like they are in a small square.

Word. I could tolerate Lashley and Lesnar cause they were extremely talented. Hell even Tista was a little better(he had injury problems too, but he at least was entertaining), but people like Zeke are just big and strong. Not really great imo.

nerd.gif

Didn't Rampage say he wanted to join the WWE before?

nerd.gif

Didn't Rampage say he wanted to join the WWE before?

Just found out that Wrestlemania is going to be in Atl next year and was wondering what the going rate is for lower level tickets?

Just found out that Wrestlemania is going to be in Atl next year and was wondering what the going rate is for lower level tickets?

^we wont know till nov. 13th when they go on sale

ticketmaster.com will have em

^we wont know till nov. 13th when they go on sale

ticketmaster.com will have em

roll.gif

I'm sure 4w, hombre, and Dfly are all disappointed that the Immortal One's scrotum was censored. Sorry fellas.

roll.gif

I'm sure 4w, hombre, and Dfly are all disappointed that the Immortal One's scrotum was censored. Sorry fellas.

^ That $%%* is weird, bro. Why would anyone do something like that around their daughter? I'm pretty disgusted.

^ That $%%* is weird, bro. Why would anyone do something like that around their daughter? I'm pretty disgusted.

Back
Top Bottom