Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE is now starting to finalize plans for WrestleMania 27 creatively, although injuries, suspensions, etc. could change these at any time.
I'm starting to finalize plans for my retirement,although jobs, money, a wife, natural disasters, etc. could change this at any time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- WWE is now starting to finalize plans for WrestleMania 27 creatively, although injuries, suspensions, etc. could change these at any time.
I'm starting to finalize plans for my retirement,although jobs, money, a wife, natural disasters, etc. could change this at any time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stone Cold NOT Appearing on Raw in December
Steve Austin in speaking to the Sun newspaper chain in Canada said he was not returning to Raw on the 12/27 show in Albany.

The story got started when Jeff the Drunk on the Howard Stern show claimed he was guest hosting that show and doing a segment with Austin.  We were told immediately that story wasn't true and Jim Ross later on his blog all but said the same thing.

Stone Cold NOT Appearing on Raw in December
Steve Austin in speaking to the Sun newspaper chain in Canada said he was not returning to Raw on the 12/27 show in Albany.

The story got started when Jeff the Drunk on the Howard Stern show claimed he was guest hosting that show and doing a segment with Austin.  We were told immediately that story wasn't true and Jim Ross later on his blog all but said the same thing.

- Phil Mushnick wrote the following in The New York Post:

"Now that Linda McMahon lost, the WWE can revert to producing kid-targeting sleaze. Some figured the WWE’s TV shows went PG the last few months because the McMahons’ consciences bothered them."

For what it's worth, F4Wonline reports that WWE has no plans on doing away with PG programming because Linda lost.

The PG changes were originally made mainly because of WWE's relationship with Mattel. WWE is very happy with Mattel and nobody expects officials to do away with PG content.

- WWE's Donna Goldsmith noted at the investors call on Thursday that Nexus merchandise has went up since John Cena was "forced" to join them.

According to the UK based wrestling magazine, Power Slam, the list of females whose jobs are considered safe in the company is limited to Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, Melina, and "possibly" Natalya and Eve Torres.

- Phil Mushnick wrote the following in The New York Post:

"Now that Linda McMahon lost, the WWE can revert to producing kid-targeting sleaze. Some figured the WWE’s TV shows went PG the last few months because the McMahons’ consciences bothered them."

For what it's worth, F4Wonline reports that WWE has no plans on doing away with PG programming because Linda lost.

The PG changes were originally made mainly because of WWE's relationship with Mattel. WWE is very happy with Mattel and nobody expects officials to do away with PG content.

- WWE's Donna Goldsmith noted at the investors call on Thursday that Nexus merchandise has went up since John Cena was "forced" to join them.

According to the UK based wrestling magazine, Power Slam, the list of females whose jobs are considered safe in the company is limited to Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix, Kelly Kelly, Melina, and "possibly" Natalya and Eve Torres.

Mattel is WWE's biggest moneymaker right now. PG isn't going away.

But again, I'll say it. PG =/= bad product. Bad product =/= bad product whether it's rated G or X.

Mattel is WWE's biggest moneymaker right now. PG isn't going away.

But again, I'll say it. PG =/= bad product. Bad product =/= bad product whether it's rated G or X.

^what do u see happening with cena at survivor series?

do u think kaval losing every match since winning nxt 2 is a storyline or something else to it?

do u think kaval losing every match since winning nxt 2 is a storyline or something else to it?

I see Cena reluctantly costing Orton the match letting Barrett become champ.  Cena eventually beats Barrett for the title.  And it sets up Cena vs Orton at WrestleMania.  No buys.

As for Kaval, I think WWE didn't have a choice but to put Bryan over.  So basically they are taking it out on Kaval.  To be honest, I've already all but forgotten about him.  He's not WWE's type of guy, and they're making an example of him.  I hope he gets paid well, but there is no reason for him to stay in WWE.

I see Cena reluctantly costing Orton the match letting Barrett become champ.  Cena eventually beats Barrett for the title.  And it sets up Cena vs Orton at WrestleMania.  No buys.

As for Kaval, I think WWE didn't have a choice but to put Bryan over.  So basically they are taking it out on Kaval.  To be honest, I've already all but forgotten about him.  He's not WWE's type of guy, and they're making an example of him.  I hope he gets paid well, but there is no reason for him to stay in WWE.

1) Sucking Undertaker's D sure has done wonders for that girl.
2) If Layla is ever future endeavored, I'll place a bomb threat to WWE HQ. (I'm j/k, FBI)

2) If Layla is ever future endeavored, I'll place a bomb threat to WWE HQ. (I'm j/k, FBI)

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I wouldn't believe that.  Melina is reported to be on very thin ice.  And it's evident by the way she's been jobbed recently.

I wouldn't believe that.  Melina is reported to be on very thin ice.  And it's evident by the way she's been jobbed recently.

What she do?

What she do?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What she do?

I think it's a mix of her just being consider a pain in the *** backstage, and her Youtube videos.

What she do?

I think it's a mix of her just being consider a pain in the *** backstage, and her Youtube videos.

they needa get that diva playboy tradition goin back on and let kelly kelly hop in there and layla and eve torres and melina

they needa get that diva playboy tradition goin back on and let kelly kelly hop in there and layla and eve torres and melina

What she do?

laugh.gif
What the hell does she possibly have to talk about on youtube?

What she do?

laugh.gif
What the hell does she possibly have to talk about on youtube?

Back
Top Bottom