Wrestling Thread Nov 1-7 | 11/7 TNA Turning Point - Hardy vs Morgan | Joe vs Jarrett | 3D vs MCMG

Spoiler [+]
so kane helps fight nexus after they help him beat taker?

mvp gets a title shot even tho he has depushed for months?

u have the match of the night on superstars yet reks/masters gets to be on sd

nice goin wwe, youre startin to make tna look like they know what they doin

Spoiler [+]
so kane helps fight nexus after they help him beat taker?

mvp gets a title shot even tho he has depushed for months?

u have the match of the night on superstars yet reks/masters gets to be on sd

nice goin wwe, youre startin to make tna look like they know what they doin

Seriously, I was just scratching my head after reading those spoilers. WWE seems to have no clue what they're doing.

And I really thought they were building to a Ziggler/Bryan unification match. Now instead you have Ziggler lose 3 straight times (great matches, but still). He gets no revenge, and moves on to a program with one of the biggest jobbers in WWE.

If the program was done to elevate Bryan, then great, but it still made the Intercontinental Championship look inferior.

Seriously, I was just scratching my head after reading those spoilers. WWE seems to have no clue what they're doing.

And I really thought they were building to a Ziggler/Bryan unification match. Now instead you have Ziggler lose 3 straight times (great matches, but still). He gets no revenge, and moves on to a program with one of the biggest jobbers in WWE.

If the program was done to elevate Bryan, then great, but it still made the Intercontinental Championship look inferior.

Linda's campaign was weak from the beginning. How does someone lie about being a Vietnam vet and still win the election? If her campaign was a bit stronger, she would have won. Also didn't help that women (the most important group after minorities) are/were offended by the product she pushed as CEO of the WWE.

Linda's campaign was weak from the beginning. How does someone lie about being a Vietnam vet and still win the election? If her campaign was a bit stronger, she would have won. Also didn't help that women (the most important group after minorities) are/were offended by the product she pushed as CEO of the WWE.

I never really felt Linda ever gave people a strong reason to vote for her. To me, she felt like the alternative to voting for Blumenthal rather than being a contender to Blumenthal. She had a hard time answering a lot of the tough questions during the debates.

I never really felt Linda ever gave people a strong reason to vote for her. To me, she felt like the alternative to voting for Blumenthal rather than being a contender to Blumenthal. She had a hard time answering a lot of the tough questions during the debates.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Can we please go back to tv 14 wrestling

Not gonna happen.  The shift to TV PG has FAR more to do with the Mattel deal than it does with Linda's senate run.

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Can we please go back to tv 14 wrestling

Not gonna happen.  The shift to TV PG has FAR more to do with the Mattel deal than it does with Linda's senate run.

vince has another problem. according to wwe officials, the rosters for both brands has been the weakest in years and they are looking to create new stars.

well what do u think when u have sheamus (2 years in the wwe) trying to put over morrison (6 years in the wwe)

heres an idea, get rid of all your bookers and bring in younger creative minds with fresh ideas

vince has another problem. according to wwe officials, the rosters for both brands has been the weakest in years and they are looking to create new stars.

well what do u think when u have sheamus (2 years in the wwe) trying to put over morrison (6 years in the wwe)

heres an idea, get rid of all your bookers and bring in younger creative minds with fresh ideas

- WWE is now starting to finalize plans for WrestleMania 27 creatively, although injuries, suspensions, etc. could change these at any time.

- All the current producers within WWE (Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Irwin R Shyster, etc.) are also confirmed for WWE's Old School RAW, and ideas for them have been discussed during the past few days. It is thought that most of the appearances will be cameos.

- Jeff The Drunk will be guest hosting RAW on 12/27 from Albany, New York according to the Howard Stern show today.

He is said to be involved in a segment with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin that night, who incidentally has been in talks with WWE about promoting his new "Hunt To Kill" movie and doing something at WrestleMania 27.

- It looks like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will not be part of WrestleMania 27 this year. Johnson has agreed to feature in a movie titled "Protection" where he will played a disgraced former American Special Forces operative who must rescue a judge’s kidnapped daughter from a Mexican cartel. The film will shoot from New Mexico in March meaning Johnson would be ruled out of most of the pre-PPV build up.

- TNA have told Sabu that they have no creative plans for him after Turning Point and it is likely he will be released from his contract. Sabu is said to be disappointed about the decision. (PWTorch)

- WWE is now starting to finalize plans for WrestleMania 27 creatively, although injuries, suspensions, etc. could change these at any time.

- All the current producers within WWE (Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Irwin R Shyster, etc.) are also confirmed for WWE's Old School RAW, and ideas for them have been discussed during the past few days. It is thought that most of the appearances will be cameos.

- Jeff The Drunk will be guest hosting RAW on 12/27 from Albany, New York according to the Howard Stern show today.

He is said to be involved in a segment with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin that night, who incidentally has been in talks with WWE about promoting his new "Hunt To Kill" movie and doing something at WrestleMania 27.

- It looks like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will not be part of WrestleMania 27 this year. Johnson has agreed to feature in a movie titled "Protection" where he will played a disgraced former American Special Forces operative who must rescue a judge’s kidnapped daughter from a Mexican cartel. The film will shoot from New Mexico in March meaning Johnson would be ruled out of most of the pre-PPV build up.

- TNA have told Sabu that they have no creative plans for him after Turning Point and it is likely he will be released from his contract. Sabu is said to be disappointed about the decision. (PWTorch)

2qvxljr.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I good speak English
grin.gif

We had to get an official report from "WWE Officials" to realize this?  You could have quoted my 10 year old cousin for this "news" report.

I good speak English
grin.gif

We had to get an official report from "WWE Officials" to realize this?  You could have quoted my 10 year old cousin for this "news" report.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I good speak English
grin.gif

what was wrong with what i typed?

was it not using capital letters in the beginning of each sentence dean douglas?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I good speak English
grin.gif

what was wrong with what i typed?

was it not using capital letters in the beginning of each sentence dean douglas?

I thought Jeff Hardy was the TNA Champ? Why would he be guest hosting?

That Batista .gif is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom