Wrestling Thread Nov 21-27 | 11/24 Happy Thanksgiving to NTWT!

i havent really messed with the attires wrestlers have worn (except macho punk, blue/orange punk, mitb punk)

i made some of my own, they came out pretty good imo

for example, i made a fruity pebbles cena, hulkamania orton, macho man smashed my wife HHH and SS rocky maivia debut

any luck finding tyler black and KOR CAWs????

I'm playing the RTWM and Smackdown is in Cincinnati, and they spelled it wrong in the upper left hand corner. It was spelled Cicinatti. 
indifferent.gif

- R-Truth’s Wellness violation reportedly came in several weeks ago but WWE didn’t suspend him, apparently because of his role in the Survivor Series main event. Nobody is outright saying it backstage but this is the belief.

It’s being reported that Truth and Bourne were tested on the same day, the day after a social function where they and others were smoking “spice

nerd.gif
I was browsing one of the wrestling forums I frequent, and somebody might have cracked the code on who the "It Begins" is for...because the person this vignette is apparently for let it slip on Twitter and later deleted the tweet...and it's not really a big name at all(a very random name lol)..but it seems to be the 'reboot' of a previous gimmick, which is...

Spoiler [+]
Mordecai

..of course it could just be a big %#+ coincidence and it still ends up being Jericho or Taker.
laugh.gif

Don't kill the messenger..just passing some interesting info along.

mordecai AKA kevin thorn

i dont think its him. i do remember the wwe was going to push him big time by starting a feud with taker.

i still say its j2j

reading that interview with cm punk make me dislike him even more. he does seem like some punk rich kid who thinks the world owes him... Atlas should have bodied him

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

mordecai AKA kevin thorn

i dont think its him. i do remember the wwe was going to push him big time by starting a feud with taker.

i still say its j2j
Well this was the deleted tweet...

seventhorncom Kevin Thorn Fertig
HUGE FREAKING PLANS FOR MY FUTURE AND IT BEGINS IN 2012 IM SO PUMPED 6 hours ago

*shrug*

anyone know a site with a bunch of attire edits i just used the punk and michaels ones and it turned out to look really good.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

reading that interview with cm punk make me dislike him even more. he does seem like some punk rich kid who thinks the world owes him... Atlas should have bodied him
I mean what he said about the Main Event at WM and the Rock were pretty dead on. The Miz should have never headlined WM over Punk who was a much better heel than him.

A couple Miz attires, Jerry Lawler today..... Maybe more if I see anything I want to change

Thanks to anyone who said something about my edits..

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I'm playing the RTWM and Smackdown is in Cincinnati, and they spelled it wrong in the upper left hand corner. It was spelled Cicinatti. 
indifferent.gif
It's in Ohio so it don't matter.

Next year they should have more than 1 of everything for each wrestler that you can edit.. I.e. instead of being able to put HBK in only 1 attire there should be a few..

There isn't much for this game to improve on for next year (besides RTWM's repetitiveness) so giving each wrestler more than 1 choice in Superstar Threads would be a pretty cool addition.. And they even somewhat have that already when you can change costume, but it is pretty much a suit or something you wouldn't change ... Also add in changing entrance attire, which I'm not totally sure, but thought you could do it in SvR2011...

While it is still a limited choice of 2-3 attires and edit/ mix & match from there, it would make this aspect of the game so much better...

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- R-Truth’s Wellness violation reportedly came in several weeks ago but WWE didn’t suspend him, apparently because of his role in the Survivor Series main event. Nobody is outright saying it backstage but this is the belief.

Truth will be a babyface upon returning. Apparently Vince McMahon is high on the idea of marketing Little Jimmy merchandise.

WWE creative also weren’t told about the suspension until it happened. As noted before, Vince is turning R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth’s turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after all this time of "not being the good ol' R-Truth" and not dancing, he will come back
being the good ol happy R-Truth and dance, for little jimmy...?

Spoiler [+]
261981492.gif
sweetchintovince.gif

R-Truth plays an excellent bad guy, who has moments of likability... As a face he's a guy I don't much care for, and am annoyed by...

WWE not interested in veteran Lucha Libre star Faby Apache
fabyapache_124198.png
Sean Waltman has been working as a talent scout for Triple H's new talent initiative, searching for talent that can be sent to FCW for developmental work with the WWE. A big recommendation made by the former X-Pac was for Lucha Libre veteran Faby Apache, who competes for AAA in Mexico. According to
DivaDirt.com and the Pro Wrestling Torch, Waltman called her "the best female worker I've seen in maybe the last ten years." Now ten years ago Waltman was inhaling many more substances than today, so who knows who he remembers from that era. But he's right, she is an amazing talent.

The WWE's stance? Not interested.

"It's just that she's a little bottom heavy like a lot of the girls down in Mexico that doesn't fit in with the look WWE is looking for with the Divas division" added Waltman. It sparked a little reaction on Twitter and Facebook. A little, but not a lot. And that doesn't surprise me at all. Why in the world is anyone surprised over the criteria for a WWE Diva? We all know it's a modeling job before anything else—and for people to try to get all high & mighty and act shocked at the report is laughable. There is a reason that Cheerleader Melissa, Madison Eagles, Sara Del Rey and so many really, really talented female wrestlers will be completely disregarded by the WWE in favor of women like Kelly Kelly and Kaitlyn. No wrestling experience and very little wrestling-related talent. Kelly Kelly has overcome a lot, and she's definitely a pleasure to look at—but no is mistaking her in-ring abilities for even Lita or Trish Stratus.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Coming from the guy who smanged Chyna

Got a couple formulas for The Miz in WWE '12, if anyone's interested let me know. These are the two...

Royal Rumble 2011 Silver Trim
Randy-ortonvs-The-Miz-at-Royal-Rumble-2011-Nexus-interfere-to-help-mizretain-the-WWE-13.jpg

WrestleMania XXVII Gold Trim
WM27_Photo_217.jpg

^Post 'em.. I got a couple as well that I'll be posting today along with Kevin Nash & Jerry Lawler

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

indifferent.gif
It's in Ohio so it don't matter.

BERRIED.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

WWE not interested in veteran Lucha Libre star Faby Apache
fabyapache_124198.png
Sean Waltman has been working as a talent scout for Triple H's new talent initiative, searching for talent that can be sent to FCW for developmental work with the WWE. A big recommendation made by the former X-Pac was for Lucha Libre veteran Faby Apache, who competes for AAA in Mexico. According to
DivaDirt.com and the Pro Wrestling Torch, Waltman called her "the best female worker I've seen in maybe the last ten years." Now ten years ago Waltman was inhaling many more substances than today, so who knows who he remembers from that era. But he's right, she is an amazing talent.

The WWE's stance? Not interested.

"It's just that she's a little bottom heavy like a lot of the girls down in Mexico that doesn't fit in with the look WWE is looking for with the Divas division" added Waltman. It sparked a little reaction on Twitter and Facebook. A little, but not a lot. And that doesn't surprise me at all. Why in the world is anyone surprised over the criteria for a WWE Diva? We all know it's a modeling job before anything else—and for people to try to get all high & mighty and act shocked at the report is laughable. There is a reason that Cheerleader Melissa, Madison Eagles, Sara Del Rey and so many really, really talented female wrestlers will be completely disregarded by the WWE in favor of women like Kelly Kelly and Kaitlyn. No wrestling experience and very little wrestling-related talent. Kelly Kelly has overcome a lot, and she's definitely a pleasure to look at—but no is mistaking her in-ring abilities for even Lita or Trish Stratus.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Coming from the guy who smanged Chyna

I'm beyond sick of WWE and their Barbie divas. Get some women who can WRESTLE.

No thanks.
I'm a chauvanistic sexist that has never once been impressed or entertained by female wrestling ability.
To me, they're just eye candy.
If anything, I want them to be more scantily clad, clumsily pawing at each other.

Back
Top Bottom