Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

OCyyKWy.gif

Ktm9tgC.gif

xX16m9i.gif

QzDASR9.gif

Christy Hemme!! Remember when she called all those divas to be cum guzzling skanks?? Then did a split from standing position!

Wow. Lillian loved that. Probably went to The Rock's house to collect his deposits.

Many said it was very tense backstage yesterday. Everyone was keeping their distance from trips and steph. There was said to be a long closed door conversation including vince steph and trips

beemomee beemomee 2K15 Review

Former WWE Superstar Rene Dupree talked to Slam Sports recently, following last week’s controversial CM Punk interview on “The Art of Wrestling” podcast with Colt Cabana.

Part of Punk’s tell-all discussion revealed that WWE doctors continually forced him into action and refused medical treatment on a lump that was eventually revealed as a life-threatening staph infection. Renee Dupree, a two-time WWE tag champion, revealed a similar situation that happened to him during his run with the company.

According to the interview with Slam, Dupree had a hematoma in his temple and was given the night off from Smackdown by Stephanie McMahon. When the cabin pressure normalized on a flight to Cincinnati, the hematoma burst. “I was wearing a white Gold’s Gym t-shirt and it was covered in blood.” Paramedics on scene told the crew that he needed to be rushed to the hospital, but a WWE doctor made the call to keep him on the roster’s connecting flight to Louisville.

According to Rene, he did receive treatment in Louisville, but “I risked my life to save the company a few extra bucks.” The company would have had to pay for a separate flight for him after surgery, but that’s essentially the only real expense.

This is not the first affirmation of CM Punk’s claim that WWE officials are there to support the company, and not necessarily the talent. In Hardcore Holly’s 2013 autobiography, “The Hardcore Truth”, he revealed his own staph infection that almost cost him his arm. It was diagnosed in the U.S., but backstage staff - including John Laurinaitis – insisted that he attend the European tour, where the infection worsened and Holly almost required an amputation.

Scumbag Medical Staff Horror Stories

beemomee beemomee 2K15 Review

Former WWE Superstar Rene Dupree talked to Slam Sports recently, following last week’s controversial CM Punk interview on “The Art of Wrestling” podcast with Colt Cabana.

Part of Punk’s tell-all discussion revealed that WWE doctors continually forced him into action and refused medical treatment on a lump that was eventually revealed as a life-threatening staph infection. Renee Dupree, a two-time WWE tag champion, revealed a similar situation that happened to him during his run with the company.

According to the interview with Slam, Dupree had a hematoma in his temple and was given the night off from Smackdown by Stephanie McMahon. When the cabin pressure normalized on a flight to Cincinnati, the hematoma burst. “I was wearing a white Gold’s Gym t-shirt and it was covered in blood.” Paramedics on scene told the crew that he needed to be rushed to the hospital, but a WWE doctor made the call to keep him on the roster’s connecting flight to Louisville.

According to Rene, he did receive treatment in Louisville, but “I risked my life to save the company a few extra bucks.” The company would have had to pay for a separate flight for him after surgery, but that’s essentially the only real expense.

This is not the first affirmation of CM Punk’s claim that WWE officials are there to support the company, and not necessarily the talent. In Hardcore Holly’s 2013 autobiography, “The Hardcore Truth”, he revealed his own staph infection that almost cost him his arm. It was diagnosed in the U.S., but backstage staff - including John Laurinaitis – insisted that he attend the European tour, where the infection worsened and Holly almost required an amputation.

Scumbag Medical Staff Horror Stories
This company deserves to be sued.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything from any major investors of the WWE..You'd think with the low Network numbers, the ADR racism incident, the Punk/Dr. concerns that there would be at least 1 person who has put a serious chunk of change into the WWE that would come forward to force some changes..

ziggler puttin in work like a young richard fliehr

also tho - dude stopped dying his hair - possible link to heel turn? but why with the success of his face run thus far?

Umm let's not get crazy..I love me some Ziggles, but to compare him to a young Rick Morgan is a bit premature..I think people/IWC comparing Dolphin to Michael Shawn and Richie Fliehr does him more harm than good..Let's just let Dolph be Dolph and he'll be alright..

what's up guys. have I missed anything I'm in Disney wit the fam and haven't read or watched anything since Saturday.

what's up guys. have I missed anything I'm in Disney wit the fam and haven't read or watched anything since Saturday.

I use fed ex, usps doesn't deliver in wash heights ninja hood scared them all. Gotta go pick it up. Ups just leaves it at your apartment doorstep in the hood b. Needless to say I've had things taken from my doorstep always replaced tho. Fed ex is the only one consistent imo.

Back
Top Bottom