Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Whoever said Heyman looks fatter, I agree. Amazing what a few months can do to a guy lol.

Even though it's been summarized pretty well on here, I am still going to try to watch the podcast at some point today...

Don't really follow the indies, but read a rumor that the WWE signed some dude Uhaa Nation over the weekend...

Eh I've been enjoying 2k15. Haven't put a crazy amount of hours in on it just because I got 3 other game within that same week but I've been having a lot of fun on the MyCareer mode.

Finally got my internet back :pimp:

Now I'ma peep this New Japan network or w/e it's called

Eh I've been enjoying 2k15. Haven't put a crazy amount of hours in on it just because I got 3 other game within that same week but I've been having a lot of fun on the MyCareer mode.

Can't lie, been going hard in career mode and been bangin' out with some old friends at night on Fatal 4-ways.

The game actually isn't all that and connectivity is horrible but it's still mindlessly enjoyable. I feel like CM Punk with Vicky constantly telling me that she has nothing for me but to keep working hard tho :lol:

Last edited:
I'm gonna try n watch some liger, Devitt and styles matches to start then segue to nakamura and the other big names. Wanna see the fuss about this Ricochet dude as well.

Is there a trial for the njpw network or does anyone got the hook up

nerd.gif

Check this.

WWE has growing concern on the Bellas being heels due to them being on TD with them dating and married to top babyfaces.

How did they not think about this before!?!?!?!

Check this.

WWE has growing concern on the Bellas being heels due to them being on TD with them dating and married to top babyfaces.

Cause Vince has founder's syndrome like dude on reddit said. It's very true too if you look it up

Check this.

Is Brie even considered a heel? :lol: Her character confuses me. Nikki needs to remain a heel at all costs :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom