Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

s3h8nk.gif

5 DeepSea Tokens to whoever remembers which music video this Big Show cameo is from.

Where could I find a HQ video of this match from Souled Out 98

la-parka-o.gif

Saw it live..If you watch that .gif you'll see a guy hold up a neon green sign..I was in the row behind him and a couple seats down..Watch the part where Nash drops The Giant on his neck during a botched Power Bomb..It's hard to watch and was even worse in person..

Which King Of Fighters?

98 on the dreamcast :smokin

found it at my moms apt with mlb 2k1 and nba 2k2. I had a crazy collection of fighting and sports games for the dreamcast. going back this weekend to find more if not all. Mvc2 is goat on the dc, power stone, CvSNK 2

Last edited:
Where could I find a HQ video of this match from Souled Out 98

la-parka-o.gif

Saw it live..If you watch that .gif you'll see a guy hold up a neon green sign..I was in the row behind him and a couple seats down..Watch the part where Nash drops The Giant on his neck during a botched Power Bomb..It's hard to watch and was even worse in person..
That's the dope thing about the network. You could relive those memories from shows you were at live. And in some cases even see yourself. Cool stuff.

Gonna fire up some World right now. Might watch a Liger match :nerd:

That's the dope thing about the network. You could relive those memories from shows you were at live. And in some cases even see yourself. Cool stuff.

I remember being there live at Mania 26. It felt surreal when I watched the TV version after I got back home. :lol: I tried to find where I was but no dice.

Speaking of Mania 26...

It was 10x funnier seeing Thwagga struggle with unhooking the MITB Briefcase in person than it was seeing it on TV. :lol:

On another note..MITB needs to be a Wrestlemania exclusive again

Back
Top Bottom