Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

I don't know where they are going with this highlighting of the Doctor thing.

WWE.com has posted the following statement from Dr. Chris Amann, who talks about Dean Ambrose’s “injury” sustained on WWE Smackdown from Bray Wyatt’s attack.

“As you saw on SmackDown, Bray Wyatt struck Dean Ambrose in the neck with a chair, and as a result of that, he had sustained brunt and crushing trauma to the front part of his neck. There are many vital structures there including the windpipe and the trachea. Our initial diagnosis was a crushed trachea with inflammation or a tracheal contusion.”

“After being diagnosed, Ambrose was taken to a local medical facility, where he will be observed and examined further.”

Not sure when my elf is coming back to the states so don't want to ship yet
Welp, we know who Edgars elf is 
laugh.gif

My dude copped them digits from Rosa back from when he met her. He finally decided to give her a call.

#showoff :pimp:

Heads up NTWT brethren, it's @iLLoQuent aka DSK birthday.
pimp.gif

Even though he has forsaken us and doesn't bless us with The Pretentious News & Notes anymore
frown.gif
He's still one of our own.

Enjoy pleighboi.
nthat.gif

My elf's final gift finally came in today. Will be leaving off 1 gift cause I spend a boatload on other gifts last night (mostly for my sister). So it'll be 5 instead of 6. Will mail on Monday.

Catching up on NXT Tyson Kidd is great. He needs a huge push on the main roster. I always liked him but now he really on his A game.

My elf's final gift finally came in today. Will be leaving off 1 gift cause I spend a boatload on other gifts last night (mostly for my sister). So it'll be 5 instead of 6. Will mail on Monday.
5 is better than none. Thanks bud! Can't wait to get them in.

Kidd would be s good IC champ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom