Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Everyone gonna be anticipating Punk's first fight in hopes that he gets washed.
laugh.gif

Only way Punk wins a UFC fight is if his opponent is 14-27..There is no way in hell this dude can hang with a top 20 fighter in any weight class..I'll give him insane props for even trying to fight in the cage..
Punk going to fight a dude that is 1-15 and still get his *** beat.

Jake the Snake isn't even on the ballot for "Surprise Return of The Year" :rolleyes

Batista is on the **** and his return was announced a month in advance.

Punk smart. Even though he's gonna get washed after his first freebie fight, he's going to ultimately gain more media attention making him a higher commodity to wwe and a fatter paycheck and easier schedule when he inevitably comes back in the distant future.

He just better move quick cause he's almost a fossil in sports age. :lol:

Love UFC so it'll be great to see him in the Octagon. Probably doesn't stand a chance unless Dana sets him up with an even matchup, which I read Dana will.

Dude cried about ryback kicking him :rofl: :rofl:

To be fair, he was already working injured and doing so 300+ nights a year. With UFC you get into the best shape you can by training all year for a handful of matches. I'm not gonna underestimate dude cause I think he can do his thing.

Back
Top Bottom