Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Punk smart. Even though he's gonna get washed after his first freebie fight, he's going to ultimately gain more media attention making him a higher commodity to wwe and a fatter paycheck and easier schedule when he inevitably comes back in the distant future.

Right. Hes using this as leverage to return to WWE later with a better check and a Lesnar type schedule. Its easy to see. He'll get tons of money before he even fights man. All of it for a couple of fights of him losing(he stands NO CHANCE against any UFC pro fighter)

What does this say about the state of the UFC right now though.
The fact that them getting on of "Vince's guys" again is big news for them.

Last edited:
:lol: Punk is about to get washed. I'll surely tune in. But at someone's else's crib cause I don't pay for UFC. Only watch it for certain fighters.

Did you guys just see that video promo for Anderson Silva?..Was WWE quality..Little girl singing Itsy Bitsy Spider over a Taker/Jericho/Wyatt-esque video package..

Did you guys just see that video promo for Anderson Silva?..Was WWE quality..Little girl singing Itsy Bitsy Spider over a Taker/Jericho/Wyatt-esque video package..
Yeah man that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish him the best of luck and hope he stays in his weight class thats all ima say on that lol I wonder how WWE shows in Chicago will be now? Will less people show up and lose interest 

I can see Punk winning his first fight because it will be against a nobody. His second fight might be a little bit tougher but I still don't think they will let him face anyone good. Then, with him being 2-0, a big match will be set up to main event a ppv, and he won't make it out of the first round. The fights will do huge numbers though.

I can see Punk winning his first fight because it will be against a nobody. His second fight might be a little bit tougher but I still don't think they will let him face anyone good. Then, with him being 2-0, a big match will be set up to main event a ppv, and he won't make it out of the first round. The fights will do huge numbers though.
pretty much agree with everything here

I'm a fatass so I wouldn't know, but with Phil being a vegan do y'all think it'll affect his training/conditioning for a real fight?

Back
Top Bottom