Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

It's funny to me. He complained about getting his *** beat and working injured in the WWE n he's going some place where people will literally try to take 20 years off his life. Good luck Punk.
I don't agree with your views of the ufc but I do agree with this. Cm punk is going to have to train 6 days a week multiple times a day. His body just from training is going to be worn out nobody goes into a fight 100%. Good luck going into a real fight thinking the wwe was hard

Either this is going to be an eye opening and amazing UFC run for Punk or this is going to be a epic failure...no in between...

but I give Punk props for doing things that might be risky to do, especially at his age and with the career he's already had at WWE...

I know guys like HHH will be hoping he fails hard so they can find amusement and satisfaction in it, but if he doesn't then it's going to strengthen the CM Punk vs. WWE debate more towards Punk..

I don't agree with your views of the ufc but I do agree with this. Cm punk is going to have to train 6 days a week multiple times a day. His body just from training is going to be worn out nobody goes into a fight 100%. Good luck going into a real fight thinking the wwe was hard

stop it 5. Like wwe professional wrestlers don't wrestle 5 times a week and are on the road 6 times a week. Watching a wrestling match>>>>>> watching a ufc fight!

stop it 5. Like wwe professional wrestlers don't wrestle 5 times a week and are on the road 6 times a week. Watching a wrestling match>>>>>> watching a ufc fight!
Look I am not turning this into a ufc vs wwe both are hard but dudes are going to try to rip his head off on purpose now. i am gone from your thread now enjoy your WWE network.

It's funny to me. He complained about getting his *** beat and working injured in the WWE n he's going some place where people will literally try to take 20 years off his life. Good luck Punk.
Like someone else said, Punk isn't necessarily going into his wrestling matches expecting to be legitimately hurt. It's a different mentality when he knows that it is an actual fight in which he will get hurt. In wrestling, he's expecting his opponent to help protect him for the most part.

Yeah I get that. He's still gonna get his *** beat a bunch tho. Have fun with that Punk.

Good match between Shelley and Devitt. Last five minutes both guys throw the kitchen sink at each other. I know the stomp is a signature move of Devitt's but it borderline sucks as a finisher man.

Yeah I certainly don't doubt that he won't get *** beat. He'll just be more ready for it.

I use Chrome to watch World on my iPad. No complaints for the most part. Chrome plus that spreadsheet DeepSea posted is clutch.

Just look at those thighs. I'd let her wrap them around my face and willingly allow myself to be suffocated

Some more hype videos

Global Force Wrestling presents Wrestling Kingdom…:

Road to the Tokyo Dome - #WK9 Sunday Jan 4: Scott…:

Back
Top Bottom