Wrestling Thread Nov 24- Dec 7 | 12/1 Will Vince Address Punk Live on Austin's Podcast After Raw?

Well theoretically, Punk has (had) 10+ years left in the company. So why shouldn't he complain about these part timers coming in and having to do the job to them? Taker is at the end of his LIFE. So what if he lost to Brock, that doesn't change any perception of him. As Punk said, every time he lost, HIS stock dropped and guess who is going to be there after Taker, Brock, and Rock leave? Punk. He has a legit gripe.
Agreed. In a way, it made sense breaking Taker's streak since he's an old man at the end of his career and Brock is a behemoth. Continually trotting Punk out there to job to part timers, with like you said, roughly 5-10 years of optimal performance left, is borderline idiotic. It's one think if Vince was gonna cash in on those I owe you and take care of Punk, but that never appeared to be the case. Punk got everything Vince was willing to give him. It's a shame, I would've loved to have seen a legit long program between Punk and Bryan for the belt.

Just caught up on NXT. Looking forward to the upcoming event for various reasons. Owens debut. Zayn vs Neville. And the Vaudevillians are coming for the straps. :smokin but anyways..."this is awkward" was indeed that. Also Kidd really seems to have a different level of confidence and it shows. #FACT. Him and Finn held it down. And the "ask him in Irish" to the ref when he had him in a submission. :lol:

Balor is impressing everybody down at the pc, he's not expected to last long there and may shoot up to the main roster before mania.

These promo pics tho..
8KbbiG7.jpg

zAuv6jw.jpg

g2sZuM7.jpg

3xUtCMq.jpg

ygxD2D0.jpg

IsIXVxp.jpg

88tLGdm.jpg

3vsGeSm.jpg

OkmDXeP.jpg

AEQ5SGr.jpg

wh4Pc0q.jpg

p7kqEsS.jpg

ValvCYC.jpg

La75AVj.jpg

e06Ebm5.jpg

QGcSLjq.jpg

h74SJX0.jpg

qaS1WMx.jpg

asZcyUS.jpg

ZvobxjO.jpg

EFuKxvs.jpg

PxCvjBA.jpg

9wlVEAZ.jpg

Te3m3iH.jpg

ILMNnms.jpg

Tckf4Id.jpg

ZiUDUVM.jpg

LeNEBNv.jpg

Blo8cUH.jpg

Ilr8ktC.jpg

Those promo pics :smokin

Mark Henry's former hairline :lol: :lol: Man, the difference between 2003 and 2012 is amazing

tumblr_nfmk4zHhZf1rquw9uo2_250.gif
tumblr_nfmk4zHhZf1rquw9uo1_250.gif

Anybody catch the Rollins/Jericho interview?

At the end, Jericho mentions he opened Ziggler's MITB briefcase and saw 2 quarters in there. He means kush, right? He got yelled at by an agent, lol.

I imagine New Day going heel after winning tag belts and using freebird rule to defend them

David Otunga will negotiate the freebird rule for them

Agreed. In a way, it made sense breaking Taker's streak since he's an old man at the end of his career and Brock is a behemoth. Continually trotting Punk out there to job to part timers, with like you said, roughly 5-10 years of optimal performance left, is borderline idiotic. It's one think if Vince was gonna cash in on those I owe you and take care of Punk, but that never appeared to be the case. Punk got everything Vince was willing to give him. It's a shame, I would've loved to have seen a legit long program between Punk and Bryan for the belt.
Come on man, the point is that no one is bigger than the company.  I don't even see how Punk can complain when Ziggler probably went through worse.

Back
Top Bottom